working with his ex

my guy works at a factory, and recently his "ex" switched from 1st shift to 2nd shift, which he works on. I'm not afraid that he will do anything, but what if shes tries something, what can I do. She knows that I dislike her,and she knows that me and him are dating. I'm just worried she will try something, and I'll find out and then all hell will break loose. what should I do?

If your not worried about your guy, then dont worry about it. I have been in situations that woman have done their best to seduce me, and I would never do anything to hurt the woman I love.

I even had my ex wife try and violate me once while I was visiting and staying over visiting my daughter, she came in the room and started taking my cloths of, etc. I finally had to get up and leave.

If you know your man, if you trust him, then it doesnt matter if that girl prances around in the latest victorias secret undies, he wont do anything.

If he fails you, its not for something she did. he is in charge over his own free will.

Stand by your man, and trust him, dont give that other girl the pleasure of her having that affect on you

Be confident. If your guy loves you and you have full faith in him, she can't do anything. So enjoy life.

Besides relationships are based on trust. Please remember that. Don't let this other girl spoil things between you too.

sonja

I just wanted to thank you for what you wrote. It is true I do trust him, and I know that he wouldn't do anything like that. I told him today that I would never bring the "subject" up again. I mean what if I kept on saying stuff, and he got upset with me. that would just make things worse. So I told myself, I know he doesn't like her, it's in his past, why should I worry. I just wanted to thank you for helping me realize how much I appericate and trust him. THANK YOU