What do I do about the ex?

Okay please tell me if theres something wrong with this....

Okay well I have a really good guy friend, his name is Chris. I tell him everything, and he tells me everything.. we just have that kind of relationship. Well he is bestfriends with my ex boyfriend, Brad. And Chris calls me pretty much everyday, even when hes at a friends house, or at the store.. he calls me from practically anywhere. Anyways, he called me today, and was talking about how much Brad talks about me, not in a bad way but a good way. And that kind of scares me becuase now that I'm in a new relationship I'm scared I'll just go back to liking Brad. I love the guy I am with now, and even though I tell myself I would never take Brad back, I'm having second thoughts.. Is there anyway to forget what Brad said so I can keep the relationship I have now? I know Brad probably wouldn't take me back, but theres always that chance..

~Jenn

I think that Chris is playing a little April Fool's joke on Ya!

The next time he says this tell him that you want to talk to Brad and just confront him about it, say I heard that you want to get back with me!

He'll say yes or no!

Well, I didn't want to get back with you anyway! Tell Chris to keep his comments to himself!

Something like that but say it in your own words. Be open with both of them and they won't try to push you around again!

Until the next time...