I'm not funny

I just don't seem to be funny to guys, and I'm not witty or pretty. What can I do to get a boyfriend. The only guys that find me funny are 1.) a guy my best friend likes 2.) one of my friends who is really nice, but doesn't seem to like girls yet (he's a little immature)

What should I do?!

I don't know why being humorous or "funny" is such a catch phrase these days. I personally don't believe that one should try to be funny just so they can be more comfortable in social situations or so that people will like them. Some are naturally witty and funny and some are not but I think that if you are around the right group of people, then you will have laughter and funny moments regardless of whether or not any of you are "funny." Just be yourself and just find people that you can be natural around. Everything else, you'll realize sooner or later, shouldn't be forced.

Don't try to be funny, because that in itself is not funny! Just let well enough alone and humor will come to you, everyone has at least some sense of humour. Just remember that there is someone special out there for everyone, but that it is your job to initiate the ralationship.

John

Yeah, don't struggle to be funny! Don't try too hard. Don't worry about it! God, it'll never work.

Here's a secret for you girls...

In social situations, men find it very awkward to admit that a girl might be more funny than any one of them. Notice how much men go on about how they loath female comedians.

Your best bet for attracting a guy is by being flirtatious, thoughtful, full of glances and sparkles in the eyes, interesting and interested in him, not moody, silly, unpredictable, confident but not too confident (a little vulnerability goes a long way).

But I guess every guy is different and like different things.

So in conclusion...don't worry so much about being funny. You''re more likely to get a guy if you laugh at HIS jokes rather than telling your own...pathetic aren't we.