Well I am PMS today so have a look at what hapened. My mom /shrink analyzed everything

sadchick83

My day started rock bottom for almost no reason, so I make an appointment with my doctor who describes me tranquilisers. I was really upset, so I call my mother she is a shrink.. here is what she had to say abut my guy:

Ok so I just had a chat with my mom, who conveniently is a shrink by profession! There is no way you can hide your personality flaws from her. She finally got sick of the tears and really let me have it. She professed her opinion of Peter.

SHe said Peter is full "con man" a "mooch" She went into all the reasons she did not like him...you should hear this!! SHe said the reason he was getting nasty was because I (and my family) finally figured him out. He used to come to my parents cottage and be a full mooch- drink 10-15 beers a weekend, never replace them. Eat for 3 days and never offer to bring anything. Go out for dinner with my parents-order a steak and never offered to pay, he always made me drive my car. He never drove, he rarely paid, he never put gas in my car, and whenever we would visit his parents in Windsor (4 hours from here) we would always drive my car. He would not even pay for gas to HIS parents. One time at the parents summer home, he wanted to play some free tennis. The next door neighbours have their own court. He wanted to go knock on their door and ask to play. My mother was mortified, you just don't do that up there. People live in privacy, and due to a property line issue, she did not want to ask them for anything. He ignored her and went over twice!! She was so mad! He lived at my house for very little rent....anyway a bunch of things.

She thinks all his stuff is here because he is using me for free storage! SHe also said his IQ was not likely over 80. So why bother!

I do recall him asking me a few months into our relationship if he could be added as a common law to my bank health insurance. I said no...we did not live together at that time, so it would be like insurance fraud.

So for now, I'm going to think of him like this..it might be better for healing.

What does your mom / siblings think of your guy???? Is their opinion an issue??

This mind thougt is making mr feel better

What do yo think??

You know why you're attracted to him? Because he values himself above all others. Bad guys do that, and good guys too. But nice guys don't. We're the nice guys. We value others above ourselves, and that's not attractive. Take a step back and see how attraction works. Find a good guy. That's one who values himself but also cares for and respects others. And be a good woman! Value yourself more than anyone. it's healthy. And being a good woman can turn a nice guy or a bad guy into a good guy. ;-)

Girl, how in the world did you put up with that for so long?? I would never be able to have respect for a man who behaved that way. You were clearly supporting him and not because he fell on hard times, but simply because he was/is a user.

Let this one go...Your mom is right!

Also, why do you need tranqulizers for a bad day. it if is with having PMS, why not see a gyno? I had horrible mood swings with mine. if its that out of control, there is help that is not psychological - its physical.

Anyway...just be happy if you are no longer with him. he does sound like a user

Wow...I think your mom is a very smart woman.

What does your mom / siblings think of your guy???? Is their opinion an issue??

Every single person I know hates my ex, and since we're LD, they never even met him, lol. They all think he's a royal jerk from everything they've heard about him.

Archived