Can't let go!Please give me some advice!!!

Hello Everyone, Well many of u people have might already read my sad story's about me and my ex. Well since me and matt broke up he went out with 2 girls in 1 month, it's been 1 month 2 weeks we broke up, sisnce we broke up matt was quite towards me, he wouldn't talk much and at lunch we just go on and on about hott girls he had seen around campus, well last week he got dumped by alley his ex apperently, so his birthday was on the 25th of march, i bought him a card and he read it, it said things like, (i love u, i missu, hope one day u understand the bad decision u made about breaking up with me, i'll bw waiting for u and how great of a time we both had on by birthday(we were going out back then), well after he read it, he was talking to me after school next to my locker he said that he didn't want to be commited to anyone right now, cuz school was his main focuz, that he didn't love me but started to have feelings for me again and that he missed me. then he asked me if we could be friends with pribledges, as i replied with a yes. then we made out, well i really don't know if he is truthful to me cuz the reason we broke up the other time was cuz he found someone to cheat on me with ans went out wwith her, and i don't know if he is playing with me and want my kissisg, ect. or he changed and want to be with me, Also theres this other guy who is obesses with me and i have rejectected him like 4 times ans he keeps asking me out, well the other day he told me that matt didn't really like me and just wanted me for fun, but i don't know if i should believe him because maybe he is lying to me so i can forget about matt and stop dating matt (matt said we are daiting but we aren't going out) and i d on't know he he is also lying to me, well what do u guys think?What should i ask him, or how do i ask him?Did he changed?Or is playing with me?Please i need asdvice A.S.A.P. Thanku for any advice given

Jackie

Ps. I Love matt so much and i tell him all the time, and my friends think i should just get over him but i can't, i have to many feelings for him,. Please what should i do?[/b]

Update at school matt and I just talked but not once we made out, is this good or bad?,Maybe it wasn't all about the kissing, or maybe he found a crush, and forgot about me, maybe, he changed once again and just want to be friends and wants to be with another girl?Well i just need to know, well i'll try not to say anything tom, if any changes goes on, i'll ask him, but how do i say it?What do i ask?Please help!

Jackie

Okay, you probably won't like this post. I know what you're going through. I think all girls (at some point in their life) like the guy that's hard to get. But I think you deserve more attention from someone than you're getting. He may like you but it doesn't sound like he's really serious about you.

(some guys are just like that)

I would try to get over him. Or at least ignore him and see how he likes not being taken seriously. If you notice he doesn't care then, start to look elsewhere.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Bah, you should stop the friends with privledges thing if anything. Just because you guys are making out only makes things more complicated. It means that he is having his cake and eating it too, while you are driving yourself mad by thinking/wondering about what he really feels.

When you make out or have sex with someone, females produce a chemical called oxytocin. This is the same chemical that one produces while pregnant, and then again after giving birth. It is the chemical/hormone produced that helps females "bond" easier. Guys produce this chemical too, just not as much as females. That is how a guy can do the friendship with "privledges" thing and control his feelings where it will be much harder for a female to do the same thing without producing some type of feeling towards bonding and attachment(even if there is no real commitment she will feel that there is, even if she denies it).

I was in a relationship like this for 4 years and it didnt get me anywhere! Finally I got tired of it, and over his ass, and found someone that is willing to commit to me. He is my best friend, my lover, my soulmate.

You should wrap up a big bottle of lotion, put a big pretty bow on it and hand it to him for a late birthday pressent, then tell him to privledge himself. Then go find yourself someone that is willing to treat you like you should be treated.

Oh here is a link about oxytocin: link removed