Screwed my self (not about sex)

Well I have said some mean stuff to the girl I have been dating and really hurt her feelings, I did not mean to hurt her feelings thought. Well I saw her house the other night and she asked what I thought, I told her truthfully "It is very beautiful on the outside, and it looks old on the inside." I did not mean calling her house old to be an insult but since I live in a nicer neighborhood then her, I upset her. Then the other night we talked about how people use to call me mexican (im not mexican) because im tan and i didn't like it because mexicans make me think of dirty people, well I didn't know but her part of her family is mexican!!!! I told her i felt bad (and i felt really bad) and she said it was alright, i didn't know. Well then last night we were on the phone talking about what we like and don't like about ourselves, and she said she doesn't like her face very much and i asked why and she kinda stoped to think and i said "is it because you have pimples on your face?" and she got really upset, i told her i have pimples on my face and its natural at our age, and she was really upset. I saw her this morning working in our church nursery and she was really deperessed and i went and talked to her and she wouldn't talk to me and i felt really bad. I just got offline talking to her a min ago and she said some things i say make her feel really bad and she knows i dont mean too but it does and she said she likes me but that turns her away from me. I told her i'd work on it. I hope everything goes well i really like her a lot and i told her i liked her a lot but i just don't know and im at an all time low right now.

Cya'll Later.

You have a real problem with sticking your foot in your mouth. Girls are actually really really sensitive, and even when we say it's alright it's usually not. Actually, almost everytime we say 'it's alright' or 'i don't care' or the worse of all 'whatever it doesn't matter' we mean the exact opposite of what we're saying. I know it sounds stupid, but we say these things just so that we can avoid saying anything to you that we will regret. We're very self conscious about EVERYTHING. So basically what i'm saying is step back and think about how you would feel if your girl seemed really unimpressed with your house, or said that you had pimples. As a rule of thumb STOP and THINK before you say ANYTHING. I'm not trying to sound rude, i'm just trying to get the point accross. To make your girl feel better, just talk to her and tell her exactly how you feel about her. Let her know that she's so special to you and you'd never do anything to hurt her. And most importantly tell her that you're sorry (and really mean it). It's the only way. We just want to feel like we're special to you, so show us that we are.

hope it helps

Lisa

About an hour after i posted this she called me to get help on her chemistry home work, and after we had done that we talked about 3 hours, she said she wanted to stop talking at 11:00 and go to bed but when it became 11:00 she said lets talk 15 more mins and an hour later we finally hung up around 12:15. She told me see forgave me and i told her i'd work on it and she said ok. And today at school see didn't seem excited to see me any the morning but after school, she parks next to me, she seemed really excitied to see me. I think all is good right now and im pretty happy.

Cya'll Later.

This situation could also be a sign that the two of you are not really compatible. She may have liked you for what she thought you were before she got the chance to really get to know you. And I think now she's realizing that you were not really what she thought you were. I don't mean to insult you, but some of your views are quite shallow, and somewhat prejudice. And you may have hooked up with a girl that is not shallow and prejudice, thereforeeeeeee the things that you say may not be attractive to her. If you really didn't mean to hurt her, and you want to work on not sticking your foot in your mouth like Lisa said, you have to change the way you view the world. Once you do that, then you will not need to stick your foot in your mouth because what comes out of it will not be shallow or prejudice.

I'm sure you did not mean to hurt her, but you have to understand that attraction doesn't only come from appearance. And although the outside package and first impression of yourself may be attractive to that person, who you really ARE (character) may not.

In order to be sensitive to her feelings you need to be sensitive to those and what you choose to judge (e.g. mexicans are dirty, your house better than someone elses).

People are people no matter where they came from and how much they have. Love them regardless.

Peace