Pls help!Where do i go frm here......

I feel so silly for feelin like this,but no1 understands!2months ago my boyfriend broke up wiv me as he sed he didnt feel it was goin anywhere. I had the best time of my life while we were goin out & i really think i love him.Recently he went out with a girl called Emily,me & her are really good m8s,2days ago he dumped her as he sed they were well different & never spoke properly.I really love this guy & fancy him so much but i dont know where to go from here.I know that i cant move on,i have been tryin 4 the past 2months but it doesnt work.I need 2 get bak wiv him.Me & him r quite gud m8s & he thinks im really fit but i dont think he fancies me at the moment.I just dont know where 2 go from here.Im so depressed without him,I need him bak!I love him so much ive never felt like this b4! Please help!

I know where youre coming from. My boyfriend broke up with me one time, and it took me nearly 2 years to figure out that we weren't any good together. Maybe not figure it out, but to accept it. Anyways, I know its hard to be in the spot that you're in, believe me. You really have two choices on what you can do. Number one, you need to talk to him. Tell him how you feel about him, don't necessarily let him know youre misrable without him, because you don't want his head to get too gigantic. Tell him that you love him, and that you did see y'alls relationship going places. On the other hand, you can do your very best to get over him. You can't really get over someone until you are truly ready too, inside and out. I say if you talk to him about what you feel, and he still doesn't think your relationship is going anywhere, let it be. There are more guys out there. I know you feel like you'll never feel what you feel about him for any other guy, but trust me, I thought the same thing, and now I'm in a relationship where I'm the happiest I've ever been, and I wouldn't go back to my ex boyfriend for anything. Just think about what I said.. If you need anymore help my email is email removed

~Jenn