how can I get him?

My problems

hi

well.. I go to this dance class and none of the girls go to my school

few days ago I arrived to my class and saw the most cutest guy there I am totally in love with him...he was talking to one of the girls in my dance class ,the girl and I had not even talked yet...then after the cute guy went in to another room the girl he was talking to who was in my dance class introduced herself to me and said her name was Jenny.....ok so then when class was about to start the cute guy said hi to me. I said hi back but in such a soft voice I don't think he even heard me and I didn't even look at him!

I was so mad!

then ...after dance class was over in my head I was like ok I have to become friends with these pretty girls ...BUT it’s like I've ALREADY ASKED ALL THESE STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE "what school you go to"? "how long you been in this class?" and then after they answer I just go "oh" and go silent...it's like I don't really know how to communicate and keep a good conversation going.

I don't know how to connect with them.. it makes me angry.

also well this cute guy he was hanging around talking to Jenny coz ( so some one told me) he was waiting for his girlfriend. He was waiting for her while she was still in another dance class before mine ...so he's not single that ticked me off too...

I’m now thinking of joining the class that the cute guys girlfriend is in and then find out who she is , get close then or just close to anyone who knows this cute guy so then later I can meet him then could become his girlfriend

I really like him and this is really hard work for me I'm trying to figure out what to do..

I haven’t had a lot of relationships in my life I'm 16

I want more girlfriends and lovers(boyfriends)

I want to be accepted in the group of "pretty girls"

I want them to say to me like "hey hang with us " or you can come with us"

you know that sign meaning 'we like you be our new friend!"

I don't want to have trouble with that anymore so please help me with all this

all these problems I’ve been stressing out for so long....a month ago I was even thinking about taking some drugs to get rid of all this pain

it is pain to me because if I don't get all these things that I want I'm not truly happy!

It's not fair....please help me...and please answer my question with good tips.

Thanks.

Hi, firstly you need 2 think about this guy, do u know him, anything about him? no you just think hes cute, and ye lets face it we've all had love at first sight. But this guy is in a relationship, and by you getting close to him and his girlfriend you will only make things worse for yourself. Seeing him with another girl will only hurt you more!But next time you see this guy,why not let Jenny have a conversation with him,and then you can join in,that way you wont be stuck for what to say as there will be someone there to fill the gaps.Dont worry about guys,the right one will come along for all of us.And they dont just go for the prettiest most popular girls around.I fancied one of the cutest guys in my grade and i thought he'd never look at me,but he did.It just goes to show anything can happen.You shouldnt think of harming yourself as thid idnt going to solve anything,think what it will do to your family and friends.And as for wanting to be one of the "cute girls and popular crowd" goes,just remember-wots popular isnt always right,and whats right isnt always popular"! The right guy will come along for you soon,and when he does it'll be worth the wait!

Hope ive bin of sum help

xxx