Open Club  ·  96 members  ·  Free

Journals

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today has been very blah. My aunt nor I have felt well all day. I'm sure my headache all day long is due to the fact my son knocked my Mac onto my head last night at 4 AM. >.

We did run the cousin and another family member's daughter to the local church. Afterward my aunt looks at me and goes, 'Sushi?' I never turn down sushi! However we are both now sprawled out in the living room in a food coma. Uggghhhhh!!!

The trunk and treat was so much fun!!!

We had so many odd looks as we were driving to get to the trunk. My aunt wore her Winnie Sanderson (from Hocus Pocus) cosplay, my cousin was Link, one pseudo family member's kid was Sara Sanderson, the other pseudo family member's kid was a bunny, and there was me, the Renaissance Queen (as I was dubbed by my cousin, so no wench, hahaha). We passed out a lot of candy and there were some down right ADORABLE kids in costumes. There was this one little Elsa who had white glasses and a blonde wig - so freaking adorable. A few more members of the pseudo family stopped by with their young son who was a dragon and it was nice to chat with them while the kids ran around. All the pseudo family members are excited about the upcoming divorce party.

I was so tired when we came home from trunk or treat I fell asleep in my dress in the chair, hahaha.

So I apparently dozed off on the couch at like 3:30 while watching SVU. I was awoken at 7 am to my cousin going, 'No way!' I asked him what was wrong and he just kept telling me to come to the sliding glass door in the living room. So I did - it is SNOWING! On November freakin' 1st! And it's sticking and these aren't no little flurries!

I find that hilarious that people would freak out about 1 cm of snow. But I understand that it's not very common for you guys. Here nobody would even blink twice. We start getting excited maybe you know around 6 to 8 cm or more . But we sometimes see storms drop a few feet of snow at one time. Last winter the snow was taller than some buildings.

Archived