is it time to give up?

LL2242

I had posted a thread earlier about a guy that I have been dating for 7 months now. Although there are many unhealthy things about our relationship, there are also many good things. My biggest concern is his lack of sex drive which he blames on me. He says that every time I talk about it, it makes him want to have it less and less. I am also concerned that the supplements he is taking is having an effect on his mood and sex drive but he gets extremely defensive and wont discuss it.

I am 30 years old and I have a very high sex drive. In the beginning we had sex all the time but now it is down to 2x/month. When I bring it up he freaks out and the last conversation really upset me because he blamed my insecurity and being together too much on his lack of sexual attraction to me.

Not to brag but many guys hit on me and tell me how sexy I am. I love this man but I feel like these are his issues and unless he gets help for it, I have to break up with him. He even freaks out now when I touch his private part to initiate.

What should i do?

Archived