sorry, another penis size post...

YellowPaper

I've been dating my girlfriend for about 6 months, and I really love her. There is just one problem when it comes to sex...She has previously told me (on the order of 4 or 5 times) about how one of her exes had a very well endowed penis. Now, she's told me that I'm definitely above average, but that he was probably 1-2" larger than me.

I try not to think about it, and some days are better than others, but it often comes back to haunt me and I'll obsess about it. I hate knowing the size of her exes and I think it's incredibly stupid to ever share that information with a current bf. Sometimes it makes me want to not have sex with her. :sad:

She always tells me how much she loves having sex with me, and that I'm so much better at foreplay, oral, etc. than her past partners, but I can't help but think she prefers her ex's penis. Why else would she mention it to me, and why would any girl share that kind of info with her boyfriend?

I'm sorry if I sound too self-conscious, I just don't understand why she thinks I ever wanted to know that information.

In truth, the first thing you have to do is emotionally free yourself from what she said and realize what she had was special but it is now part her of the past.

You need to tell her how you feel: not to compare you (size of his penis) to him.

Remember that good sex that she is really wants is passion, intimacy and trust and then comes penis size and technique.

I hate when people do that, keep that information to yourself! My ex told me he likes the tall blond look, who doesn't? But that of course didn't go well with me, as I'm a short curvy brunette...then even when he did compliment me, I never really believed him and always thought that he preferred to have something else. Like you said, it made me not want to have sex with him.

Anyways... I think you should get over it. Confidence is very very important and is probably the number one thing most women look for in a man. You're a great lover who can really satisfy her...she is trying to give you confidence by saying how she feels, accept it! Also, You have to realize that most probably, there are always gonna be guys that your gf is more attracted to physically, either because of penis size or their eyes or their built or other things. It's just the sad reality...However, she chose you, she loves you and she is satisfied by you, so I highly doubt that she leaves you for any of them.

She always tells me how much she loves having sex with me, and that I'm so much better at foreplay, oral, etc. than her past partners,

I think you are focusing far too much on the wrong things and more or less ignoring the positives and the actual things that matter.

Focus on what she said above and ignore the things that don't count.

My b/f has told me about sexually acts w/ his ex's and it did upset me , I didnt want to hear that! I have told him about my past sex lifes but it was all the bad moments.. But 1 day i got real drunk and told him that my last b/f was smaller than him, next mornin he told me what i said and he acted like he didnt want to hear that. So mayb u should say somethin about your ex and let her see how it feels. That might be harsh but i have always thought what u do 2 me i do back 5 times worse!!!!

I agree, that there are things sometimes that are better left unsaid.

I know your frustrations, because my bf had mentioned things in the past about his ex'es and it has always bothered me. In turn, I decided to be spiteful and mention things about my ex'es as well. This isn't a good idea, because two wrongs simply don't make a right.

However, in your situation, it's probably best that you try to focus on the good things rather than the bad things. This is her past, and she's with you now. She did mention that you were better in other things, so that should mean something.

Think of it this way, if she really wanted to be with them, wouldn't she do so? Instead she's with YOU.

Considering she told you that you were "definetly above average" you should have nothing to worry about.

But what would she even tell you that?

But when when she mentions foreplay...I would probably think that she meant that he was better with penetration.

Ladies should make sure to tell their guy they are better at everything.

I've been dating my girlfriend for about 6 months, and I really love her. There is just one problem when it comes to sex...She has previously told me (on the order of 4 or 5 times) about how one of her exes had a very well endowed penis. Now, she's told me that I'm definitely above average, but that he was probably 1-2" larger than me.

Dude... you're fine.

My last guy of six years was Asian and below average (not way below, lol). Out of the guys I have been with who were bigger, he was truly the best I ever had and NEVER had a moment I didn't enjoy.

I find it that when girls makes comments about a guy penis size mattering, it makes them just as shallow as guys who make similar comments about a girl's bust size. But I guess it's preference.

Stop worrying about your "size" and be happy with who you are.

Some women prefer big ones some prefer relatively small ones.

Just like some men prefer big boobs and some men prefer smaller ones which they can actually fit into their hands.

I'd say you have nothing to worry about.

If she wants something bigger go out and get her a toy.

Unless you are the type to gt jealous of it being bigger than you.

What counts is being to make her happy in any way that you can.

And no she will not dump you for the toy you bought her.

Not like it's going to wine and dine her....

I think that's stupid of her to keep putting that out there. I would never talk to my lady about other women I've slept with prior to us getting involved. That's nuts! I bet if you did that she'd want to leave you, tell all her friends how much of a scumbag you are and the whole nine.

She always tells me how much she loves having sex with me, and that I'm so much better at foreplay, oral, etc. than her past partners, but I can't help but think she prefers her ex's penis. Why else would she mention it to me, and why would any girl share that kind of info with her boyfriend?

I'm sorry if I sound too self-conscious, I just don't understand why she thinks I ever wanted to know that information.

The only reason I can see is to cause you to feel insecure and that's not loving or nice at all.Some people just don't think.FYI.....the fact is,it's a waste to have anymore than 5-7 inches, as women's G-spots aren't at the back wall!

Try not to take it personally,it's really not a reflection of you lacking size as much as it is of her lacking couth.

And if she "prefers" her ex's penis maybe

it's just because she is too loose! lol

Archived