I messed up, she said the F word on me.

eros15

alright i'm a high school teenager and here's my story.....

Okay i like this one girl at school. The only time we talk to each other is when we transition to another class period like 2-3 minutes( between 1st period and 2nd period ).

We flirted sometimes during that period, for example, she would tap my shoulder and hide, leaving me confused in the hallway, and I would do the same to her the following dayand after that, we would start to talk.

I don't really see her a lot during lunch or break because we hanged out in different areas. She's usually with her friends. She's very quiet, shy, and sweet. I started to realize that I like her when we would talk and when she laughs, I just kind of stared at her for a brief moment ( sort of gazed of ).

So then I told her I like her and would like to go out with her in person after school. She didn't really gave me answer, and I can tell that she's nervous. She smiles and looked around awkwardly, and said " I Don't Know". After a few seconds of awkwardness, she changed the subject, and we continue to talk until her ride came. She smiles and said "good bye, i'll see you tomorrow 1st period." and walk to her ride.

the next following week, I asked her out again, this time she said "Okay.....but only as FRIENDS". I stupidly said "sure". She gave me her number and we left. ----------BIG BIG BIG BIG MISTAKE.

Okay so right now here's my thought: she is expecting calls from me to "hang out as friends" in a day or 2 since I asked her for her number. But the thing is...... I LIKE HER, I DON'T WANT TO BE HER FRIEND. I would be lying to myself and to her if I agree to be "FRIENDS" with her. But I was out of my mind when I said "sure"...... stupid me........ should have walked away from her.....

Since she gave me her number on the last day of school, so I won't be seeing her for a long time.....unless I called her to hang out over the summer....... so should I ............

1. call her up to hang out as FRIENDS

2. Call her number and tell her you can't be her friend (it would be weird because I agreed to be friends with her the first place). or.......

3. COMPLETELY IGNORE HER NUMBER AND MOVE ON? (again... it would be weird the next following school year because I was the one that asked for her number and never calls )

Honestly, I'd just go for it and call her.

I was unsure about a guy who told me that he liked me. So I told him we could hang out as friends and see what happens if he wanted. He agreed and we ended up dating.

Maybe it won't work out that way for you, but might as well try, right? If it doesn't work out there's always another girl for you.

1. i think she will still go out with you. But you cant expect her to treat it entriely as a "friendy" date cause she knows you like her.

2. then you re pretty much digging a hole for yourself to fall because you re forcing her to make a decision.

3. if you really like her, dont give up. If not, then go on

good luck

Call her and hang out. It sounds like she wants to, but she's very nervous. You have already progressed from "I don't know" to "as friends". She didn't say no, which means she likes you. I think she's just nervous and didn't know how to react. Take a chance.

It sounds like she's uncertain how much she likes you. When she said, "I don't know"...that was probably the most honest answer she gave you.

Honestly, I'd just go for it and see what happens. Maybe she'll like you back, maybe she won't. Maybe you'll find things about her that turn you off, and so you're now unsure. You'll never know if you don't go for it.

And as someone who asked out a girl in high school, who gave me a maybe answer, then acted like she didn't like me, I know what I'm talking about. I found out later that the girl I asked out really DID like me; however, she was playing hard to get. I thought she didn't like me, so I ignored her. Don't make the same mistake I did.

Archived