Have you measured it?

dc_george

I've posted before about being insecure about my "size", but I was wondering if everyone actually knows their size, or the size of the partner?

My gut tells me that all guys have measure it...

Is this true?

Have you measured it?

Or, have you measured your man's unit?

Just curious to see if I am not alone!

I first measured when I was young, and have measured many time since. I keep hoping it gets bigger LOL!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so do you just tell them when they ask? isn't that still kind of personal?

When I was single, sure. It didn't bother me. Some people like bigger, some people like smaller, but they all want to know what someone's packing to see if they want to continue getting to know someone.

When I was single, sure. It didn't bother me. Some people like bigger, some people like smaller, but they all want to know what someone's packing to see if they want to continue getting to know someone.

well thank god for me that practice has not caught on!

i might have never gotten a date if i had to report my small number up front!

OMG, I couldnt imagine asking someone what thier size was then telling them its not big enough go on down the road.

I have had both, to me its def not the size that gets me going....

OMG, I couldnt imagine asking someone what thier size was then telling them its not big enough go on down the road.

I have had both, to me its def not the size that gets me going....

Gay guys are still guys. It's no different than some hetero guy liking big boobs and some other guy liking smaller ones.

No nothing to do with you being gay, I just am shocked i guess. That would be like someone asking me how open my kitty cat is.

A lot of gay guys (in my experience) don't really have much of an emotional resonance with sex so it all comes down to brass tacks, so to speak.

Here's my itemized list of what I want, and he's what I'm offering, etc...

No nothing to do with you being gay, I just am shocked i guess. That would be like someone asking me how open my kitty cat is.

lol! i'm blushing at just the thought of asking about your kitty cat!

yes, i could never ask, and would die if asked

as someone who's friends with lots of very open gay men, i will say that yeah, it's a requirement for them to know about penis before they get too into a relationship. my old roommate was talkinga bout a guy he's dating and they havent slept together yet but he wants to b/c he can tell the guy's penis is huge just through his shorts and stuff. so he's sticking it out even though they havne't done it yet and there's not much more to the relationship b/c the guy has a biggun.

Archived