what in the...

Atticus90

Ok my ex and I saw eachother yesterday. Things actually seemend to be looking up. We spent the whole day with our son and we actually had a talk with eachother for a few hours. I told her i thought it'd be best if we didn't get back into the relationship without solving the problems we're having ( trust issues, maybe infidelity ). I told her that i'm working on myself right now and that I'm not quite ready yet, but i wanted her to know I was trying. She said she's trying to gain trust back for me to and that it helped her that I wasn't trying to jump into the relationship before i didn't solve my issues.

We were telling eachother we loved eachother the entire day. Sending nice txt messages to eachother. Told eachother goodnight for the first time in a month last night and I thought we were hitting it off great.

Now today.. I woke up at about 10 this morning ( havent slept that good since we broke up... ). I called her 20 minutes later to tell her good morning and ask how my son was. She was kinda sulking and I asked her "well what's the matter?".. she kept saying nothing nothing nothing, but then I said "well i'm here and i'd like to help you if there's something wrong".. she then went on to say "well i dont know if i can ever take you back".. then i say "well i wasnt expecting that right away, and that I was waiting til things improved more before I even ask".. she then snapped and said "well im not getting child support on you and i want you to stay out of my life and our sons life. we dont need you anymore. if you call back or txt or fb me then im gonna call the police".. she literally screamned at me!!! I was still calm cause i was so shocked and I said "what did i do? thought we had a good day yesterday?".. she goes on saying she doesnt want me anymore blah blah blah and hangs up on me..

I check my email to see if i missed somethin.. she sent me a txt on my email at 8:28 this morning saying "good morning babe"..

While this was all going on, I heard her on the computer and everytime i called back it just kept ringing. she was on phone with someone else.

if i'm not mistaken, i think a new guy just showed up in the picture... im not just paranoid about that. that's a gut feeling.. so strong that I could probably guarantee it 99.9%..

What's your take on this?

I can't keep doing this.. I actually thought things were getting better.. I really did.

Why would she give me that good day yesterday and say good morning babe this morning and a few hours later say all those things to me? please help..

i feel so used... i was a backup it seems...

This girl is drama.

If I were you, I would get yourself a good lawyer, go through the courts to establish concrete custody agreement and child support for your son and from here on out, ONLY discuss matters pertaining to your son.

While this was all going on, I heard her on the computer and everytime i called back it just kept ringing. she was on phone with someone else.

if i'm not mistaken, i think a new guy just showed up in the picture... im not just paranoid about that. that's a gut feeling.. so strong that I could probably guarantee it 99.9%..

What's your take on this?

I can't keep doing this.. I actually thought things were getting better.. I really did.

Are you sure she wasn't just talking to her family? She may have told them about your meeting and your conversation about getting back together and they may have warned her against it.

Is she mentally off?

yeah really.. she suffers from bipolar and severe depression.

I don't know if that affects her actions today.

I'm still shocked. I feel so numb right now. I think i held my mouth open for atleast 20 minutes just sayin to myself "what the f"

this is ridiculous..

i need a lawyer, cause she's getting way to unpredictable and it's starting to scare me. scare me enough to where i don't even think my son is safe with her. the guys she's actrated to are a bunch of hood rats from the ghetto

Are you sure she wasn't just talking to her family? She may have told them about your meeting and your conversation about getting back together and they may have warned her against it.

I'm positive. I'm not allowed over there from what her parents say but when they work I went over there. She wont tell them any of that, because she'd get her a** beat by them.

Now she could of told them she wanted to get back together with me, because they started talking a lot more when we broke up.

I'm still shocked. I feel so numb right now. I think i held my mouth open for atleast 20 minutes just sayin to myself "what the f"

this is ridiculous..

i need a lawyer, cause she's getting way to unpredictable and it's starting to scare me. scare me enough to where i don't even think my son is safe with her. the guys she's actrated to are a bunch of hood rats from the ghetto

Well there is your answer. She's happy go lucky with you one day and then at the bat of an eye, she's flipped out again.

this is ridiculous..

My advice to you: Start documenting everything to build up a court case. EVERY outburst she has, the parade of guys going through her bedroom, text messages, emails, EVERYTHING. I'm not sure what's permissible in court in your state, but it wouldn't hurt to just get everything. Better to have too much than too little.

I know you don't want to hear this, but I think that you need to seriously take into account that there's a VERY good possibility you will never be with her again. You need to take proactive steps into insuring your son has a good, stable home environment even if it is split-family.

Well there is your answer. She's happy go lucky with you one day and then at the bat of an eye, she's flipped out again.

That could be it, but this hasn't happened in a few years. She never snaped like that before.

With her nature, I'm lead to believe that she found another sugar daddy this morning and thought he was the one, so she kicked me to the curb and left me with nothing.

My advice to you: Start documenting everything to build up a court case. EVERY outburst she has, the parade of guys going through her bedroom, text messages, emails, EVERYTHING. I'm not sure what's permissible in court in your state, but it wouldn't hurt to just get everything. Better to have too much than too little.

I know you don't want to hear this, but I think that you need to seriously take into account that there's a VERY good possibility you will never be with her again. You need to take proactive steps into insuring your son has a good, stable home environment even if it is split-family.

Are legal aid lawyers any good with cases like this?

i think the possibility of me getting back with her is .01% . It's starting to get real irritateing. As much as I love her, I have a threshold for how much sh** i can take. And she crossed it. She'll be lucky if I let her leave the court room with her son. It's getting to the point where I'm just gonna get full custody of my son and just do what I can to get him a good life. I'm not promiscuous like she is. I can go years without another women in his life unlike her.

I see a lot of sacrafices by me in the near future.

I have her text messages threatning me

I recorded a few phone calls telling me she's gonna give my son a new daddy ( cant that be classified as child abuse in a way? )

and I have another recording of her threatning to kill me if I move on.

Another of her saying if I date someone else she'll call police and have me in jail.

There's medical records of her in mental hospitals, overdosing twice. once while she was pregnant and records of her anti depressent pills she used to take. I have a lot of dirt on her. I hate that I have to use her sensitive medical conditions against her, but I have no choice in the matter. this is a case of where it's either her or me. and i wont be the one going down..

You're going to want to get a family lawyer. My good friend just went through one hell of a custody battle so I know how much work it is, but she was granted full legal custody so it was all worth it.

Don't just go for the cheapest lawyer. They're cheap for a reason. You might be able to find a sliding scale one though. Just start looking around, interview A LOT of them to find the right fit.

Unfortunately, in Michigan anyways, recordings aren't admissible in court because there was no "consent" or whatever to record them. As far as I know though, e-mails and texts are probably fine. It's best to talk to an attorney.

If I were you, I'd get the ball rolling asap. Even if it means not doing anything fun for the next year and putting all your money to legal fees.

Now i'm feeling hurt.. I was right 'cause they posted it on facebook to get at me..

She was nice this morning ( the text ) and 2 hours later she said all those terrible things to me, because a guy contacted her on facebook saying he'd come over and so she did what she did to get me from interrupting her.. i feel so used. feel like i was a backup if things went wrong...

i'm not the same positive person i was this morning.. just feeling down right now.

Now i'm feeling hurt.. I was right 'cause they posted it on facebook to get at me..

She was nice this morning ( the text ) and 2 hours later she said all those terrible things to me, because a guy contacted her on facebook saying he'd come over and so she did what she did to get me from interrupting her.. i feel so used. feel like i was a backup if things went wrong...

i'm not the same positive person i was this morning.. just feeling down right now.

Block her on facebook. Tell her the only communication you want from her is if it regards your son. Any other contact is unwelcome.

As bad as this sounds, she is using you as backup. As soon as things don't work out with this guy, she'll come running back and the cycle will repeat itself.

Block her on facebook. Tell her the only communication you want from her is if it regards your son. Any other contact is unwelcome.

As bad as this sounds, she is using you as backup. As soon as things don't work out with this guy, she'll come running back and the cycle will repeat itself.

yes i know. i just cant help but to feel like this. i actually felt like i had a chance. i woke up in a good mood. called her, then it all went bad. thought i missed somethin and saw her text ( good morning babe ).. i asked her bout it and she said "was just tryin to be nice. didnt mean it".. and i asked her if she loved me "she said nope not anymore".. i then said "well you told me yesterday you did".. then she said that she didn't mean it and that she was only being nice.

this is terrible.. shes so mean to me. really mean to me. screamned at me telling me how much she hated me

yes i know. i just cant help but to feel like this. i actually felt like i had a chance. i woke up in a good mood. called her, then it all went bad. thought i missed somethin and saw her text ( good morning babe ).. i asked her bout it and she said "was just tryin to be nice. didnt mean it".. and i asked her if she loved me "she said nope not anymore".. i then said "well you told me yesterday you did".. then she said that she didn't mean it and that she was only being nice.

this is terrible.. shes so mean to me. really mean to me. screamned at me telling me how much she hated me

I know you can't help how you feel. Trust me, I've been there. He would string me along, get my hopes up, promise to "change"...I'd go to bed happy and wake up to turmoil.

It's HELL on your psyche. You NEED to cut her out of your life in every way but in regards to your son. She's NOT going to change. You need to get that through your head. I understand how difficult it is because of how much you love her.... but she doesn't love you anymore. If she did, she wouldn't be jerking you around, messing with your feelings, and saying terrible things to you.

No one should ever speak to you that way, ESPECIALLY someone who "loves" you. Trust me on this one, let her go and find an attorney.

Archived