Does anyone else "extreme" coupon?

In the theme of coupons, can I just tell you gals that I scored two boxes of tampons for free yesterday......

Tampax pearl on sale for 2.97, I bought two. I had two 2.00 dollars off coupons and 2.00 EB's from CVS. Score!!!

So I see in todays coupons there is a 2.00 off coupon for Pampers brand baby wipes. Rite AId has them on sale for 2.49. Guess where I am going today? LOL

LOL You two found this week's highly sought after coupon for the week! They are selling that Pampers Wipes coupon for up to .50 each on ebay right now. Crazy!! EVERYONE is looking for that one! But really, FREE is everyone's favorite price, right?

Well, I had quite a few requests for the info on the site I use for "extreme" couponing (mind you there are tons out there, this is the one I found to have the most active users and best previews of what is coming as well as doing the coupon matchups for you), so I've decided to just post the info here.

Allrighty then. I did a blog that puts all the info I found most valuable from the website I mentioned in one place. Here's the link to the Virtual Classes that are an overview of "extreme" couponing, among other things:

link removed

Read through the Virtual Classes and once you think you have an idea of what "extreme" couponing is all about, go ahead and join the link removed website, my screenname there is Shortpants too, and do some reading there. They do all the matchups for the sales flyers and coupons there, so all the work is done for you. Woo-hoo!! They also post the cheap/free deals, do coupon trades and have TONS of invaluable info for frugal living. They have a section of the forums dedicated to certain stores, find the one you usually shop at and take a look at what you might be missing! They also have previews of upcoming sales flyers at stores, so you know what is going on sale before the flyer is released to the public, and previews of the upcoming coupon inserts in the Sunday papers so you know what to keep your eyes open. The people there are amazingly helpful and knowledgable also, everyone helping out everyone else to save money! I love it!

Ok, I'll get off my coupon soapbox! hehe Figured I'd share the info with my ENA buddies! Let me know if you have any questions, I'm always happy to help!

WOO-HOO!!! Had to update this because I finally switched grocery stores and did my first "serious" extreme couponing trip this past weekend. I saved almost $90.00 off my order, between store specials and coupons and walked out with TWO overflowing carts of all food. The only non-food item I got was paper towels, and I had a coupon for those. LOL

Our freezer is packed full, the cupboards hardly close, not only did I get all the stuff for 2 weeks worth of meals, snacks, breakfasts, lunches, but also was able to stockpile some dried and canned goods for later menus.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a friend who is really good with coupons, her downfall is that she will drive all the way accross town to get gas .02 cheaper by the gallon and she drives a compact car. I think she is half crazy because she has wasted time and gas hunting for the better deal. She is so bad that she will even go to 4 different drive thrus to use coupons for food for each person in her house. She racks up at Walgreens and CVS.

Archived