My emotions go away after I have sex.

alexandergre

Every time i like a girl things go really great. But after that we had sex my emotions just go away. I loose all my feelings for her. Even if she is in love with me.

I have dumped several girls just becase of this problem and recently i was talking to a girl at the bar and she told my that im a nice guy but im a player. Im sure that she knew one of my exes. I told her about my problem and well her advice didnt help me at all. She just defended the girls side.

I dont want to be like this. Actually it sucked to be called for player. Right now im with a really nice gir.l she is falling for me, i see it. Two days ago i had sex and all my feelings are vanishing now. I dont want to dump her like others cuz it hurts för her. But i can not eather be with her because it would just be fake.

Please help me. Give me some advice.

Skip the sex until you're in love. Otherwise you're just another horny guy getting some.

Even players can fall in love.

Just noticed you don't mention love in your post, just emotion.

Seems to be the crux of your problem.

My boyfriend was like this before we met.

After we started dating, he had this idea that he wouldn't have sex with me for 3 months. It worked

You're addicted to the chase! Once you get what you've been going offer, there is no more interest on your part. Find a girl worth getting to know first, set a certain amount of time you will withhold from having sex i.e 3 months, 6 months, etc. and then finally have sex with her once you've developed a bond that is more meaningful than just banging a new chick...and you might just come back for more this time!

Well, you're also 19. Maturity will come with time. At this point you're likely just hooked to the rush of hooking up with different people. ie, you want sex and not a relationship. And nothing is particularly wrong with that, assuming you set the right expectations with the women you're seeing.

Ps. My thingy just told me that he doesnt like u guys. and he is sad.

Thanx again

Hehe, you're funny...

Another thing you can try if she wants sex and you don't (for these reasons) is to find ways of making her satisfied without satisfying yourself with sex. For me at least, pure sex always looses it's edge after the first couple times... but endless foreplay is guaranteed to keep on giving.

Hehe, you're funny...

Another thing you can try if she wants sex and you don't (for these reasons) is to find ways of making her satisfied without satisfying yourself with sex. For me at least, pure sex always looses it's edge after the first couple times... but endless foreplay is guaranteed to keep on giving.

In other words u mean torturing myself?

But yea you are right. Foreplay and kissing without tongue always makes girls go crazy.

I told my thingy that a hot chick just told him he is funny. But he is not responding at all. He is saaad at those other guys.

Archived