ok heres the story I like this guy we been talking online for at least a month and we met last weekend and hung out all weekend we have alot in common and I told him I was bi and he said that doesnt bother him. Anyway last sunday he said we should hang out again real soon. He has told me he had 1 gf a while back. I really like him and I think hes kinda cute. I wanna tell him I like him but idk how.

I would say the ball is essentially in his court, I wouldn't take it any further until he comes out to you. Telling you that the fact that you are bi doesn't bother him really isn't any indication that he is attracted to you. It may have meant something in my day (I'm old) but I've noticed in my nieces and nephews for example, who are in their late teens and 20's, it really is a non issue, it really doesn't bother them.

If you guys have been speaking online for a month and have just recently started hanging out, I don't think it's even necessary to tell him you like him yet. Things are progressing and it seems like it's almost implied that you guys are interested in each other, otherwise why would you be talking and continuing to hang out? Or is there the possibility that he thinks you guys are just friends?

Do you have reason to think he is gay or bi? That fact that he doesn't care that you are bi probably means he would understand (when you two are much closer) that you like/liked him. Just take it slow and wait until your close with him.

Archived