I wrote a very long email under HurtinginTeaxs about my recent breakup. Please respond as many people have not. I am in pain because as I sit and watch through reading his email acct which he has not changed his password I see my phone being cancelled, he must have changed his number even though I havent even called him since this fiasco. I see hes looking at houses in the city where his ex wife is even though hes done nothing but tell me over and over he never wanted to get back with her and by the emaisl he does and thats his focus now.

Its a crappy feeling and wonder if anyone elses haed has been messed with so terribly. Things you think are fine one day , and they are gone the next. Your whole world is turned upside down. Hes lied to you and made you feel so crazy and you feel so bad that the last yaers youve put forth meant nothing and youre feelings arent worth crap to him. Yet they have come back and forth. I wonder if this is the final time and he never wnat to see em again. I want himn to miss me and regret and come back so I can say no thank you

You really need to let this guy go...I'm telling you--it's gonna hurt like a mother f**** but its not nearly as painful as the unending cycle that you're in....The only way that you'll ever find happiness again is biting this bullet one last time and giving yourself a chance to heal. The way I see it, you have a bigger problem than he does. He gets the satisfaction of going back and forth between you and his ex wife...but you're in the never ending cycle of pain...that will only keep perpetuating because you allow yourself to be. It is your choice. God can only help you if you want to be helped....Otherwise--no one else can help you---In the end--it is your decision to end things or to let it drag out---but in the end--the consequence is yours alone to deal with.

Hes not even speaking to me. Not sure if you read my long story. Maybe you can and give me insight. I got dumped without even thinking things were wrong. the bastard.

Hes already trying to purge me out of his life and they ONLY WAY i know is his email acct (new house even though hes still on a 8 month apt lease, wants ex wife promising therapy and counseling when he wouldnt give it to me, canceled my phone no notice, damn I was even told we were through. Hes done it many time. But I still thought that being divorced I didnt have to worry. Maybe its finally over but I thought that many times before. I would love him to try to conatct em again so I can ignore

He will keep coming and going as long as you allow him to. It's a very rare occasion that relationships that start as this one did end well. The only thing you have control over in this situation is not allowing him to come in and out of your life. He's walked away again - let him stay gone.

Archived