does she want to break up but won't admit it?

keith515

without going into all the details, my GF brought several disagreements we had which I thought were not a big deal.

Last night, after telling me all these things, I asked her if she wanted to break up and she was silent. She said she didn't want to not be with me but she also wouldn't admit to saying she wants to stay with me or lead me on.

She's not a confrontational person but I feel she wants to break up but just can't bring herself to do it. Should I just go ahead and do it for her and force the issue?

Instead of breaking up with her, is there no way that you both can work on the disagreements together and solve your issues?

Maybe she wants you to put more work into the relationship, breaking it off will only confirm that you are not ready to work it out and rather be rid of it.

I don't want to break up but I can't comprehend being in a relationship with someone that doesn't see a future in it with me and I feel she want to break up but doesn't have the guts.

The disagreements were a one-off type things, not like an issue that needs to be resolved.

If you don't want to do something then don't do it. Certainly don't do it if you're thinking its what she wants but you are not sure of it.

I agree though, what exactly is the point of being with someone if you can't see a future in it? It IS like leading someone on, and she said it herself. Maybe that was the break up! When do you see or talk to her next? See how she is with you and then decide what to do next. She could have just needed some time to think things through, and thats why she went silent.

i could be wrong but she sounds afraid. you mentioned breakup, maybe that's why she did it. she broke up right? she sounds insecure.

i've never liked that excuse "i'm not the one for you". especialy if you've been in a relationship long. why is it so hard to say what you mean and know what you want? it's just not fair to you.

Archived