Any guys in their 30's who never dated yet?

iwishiknew

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am in 30ies soon, too, and never even got kisses. Learn to be happy with oneself took me a long time... Until I found taoist techniques. My big advice to all guys in our situation! They key to my happyness was restrain from ejaculating. Western sexual medicine lies, they say you can masturbate as much as you want, and that orgasm and ejaculation cannot be separated. Anyhow I did it and since then, my brain chemistry is a lot more equilibrated - less depression etc. My views on love and women changed a lot, I dont need women to be happy sexually, so I can look out for true values.

- Dont waste your day thinking of the things you cant get. Think about the things you already have, the talents, hobbys etc. I do a lot of voluntary work (e.g. writing articles for a street zine), as someone already proposed here. While I surely would say yes to nearly any woman which comes along and asks me, If it would happen. I keep my eyes open, of course.

- When the urge is driving you mad, think back to the age we were 10 or younger. Girls didnt interest us, they simply were boring and annoying (and vice versa). It instantly works with me.

• 1 year later...

I am sorry to tell you that everything you are saying for the most part is an excuse, I have seen the ugliest no disrespect guys with the gorgeous females that have great personalities while others who are very attractive lonely or not successful with the female. There is one thing you are lacking that your not getting the girl and that is your insecure and they see that. Women are not attracted to looks as much as confidence, the more you say that your not worth it the more it comes accross. If you can try to tell yourself that your the coolest, very good looking and any women would have the privilege to get to know you. Its a mindset, unfortunately our heaven or hell is created in our heads. We intake that reality and build a world that can create misery or joy and trust me its from experience. I am actually good looking guy but took me along time to value myself. I am 6'4", athletic build, Green Eyes. So good looking and was told by other women that I am cute, but in my reality I saw myself different. Everything is in your head, Try it for a month, respect yourself, be happy and really feel that their missing out if they don't get to know you. As Sean Connery said, his secret with women is Confidence, Confidence, Confidence. Get that Confidence working and you'll be amazed (fake it till you make it).

Good Luck

• 4 weeks later...

I'm 30 and never had a date or GF either, I think its a mixture of reasons, a lack of confidence and not being the best looking lad in the world.

Still very disapointing and yes it does bother me, especially when family or friends ask if you are dating yet as if I'm not even trying. Cant really handle being turned down either unless make a big joke of it so can't really see things changing.

C'est le vie

There are two kinds of people, the first is the lone wolf who likes to be single and the second is someone who wants a gf but can't seem to get one.

I take it that you are #2, in this case, lower your standards, it is probably that your standards are above what you have to offer. You are in your 30s, girls around this age are looking to settle down and have serious relationships before they "lose their looks". Also, the obvious, ask girls out, be confident etc etc... I'm sure you know the rest since thats pretty much standard protocol to finding a gf.

I will be 30 in a couple of years (28 years old currently)... never had a girlfriend, or had women interested in me. I have went on a few dates, but could never make it to a second. As sad as it may sound, there will be some people out there that will not ever experience a relationship. It comes down to luck and finding the right person.

For myself, I am disappointed that I haven't made it work, despite my best efforts but can't let that bother me too much.

• 2 weeks later...
I will be 30 in a couple of years (28 years old currently)... never had a girlfriend, or had women interested in me. I have went on a few dates, but could never make it to a second. As sad as it may sound, there will be some people out there that will not ever experience a relationship. It comes down to luck and finding the right person.

For myself, I am disappointed that I haven't made it work, despite my best efforts but can't let that bother me too much.

At least you had a few dates and dating experience. I never had a date with a girl yet. I wish I had some expereince with dating.

Archived