God damn I hate this thing

I've gone NC with my ex (we split up nearly 2 months ago) and I deleted her from facebook and she sent me a message saying

"There was no need 2 delete me, ive done nothing wrong"

What do you guys think should I reply to this or simply ignore it?

I had an ex who was pissed i deleted her from facebook, kind of something similar in ive done nothing wrong. They left you, hurt you, destroyed the trust between two people. That what they did wrong, honestly i don't get why ex's react to such things, if the want a say they should not have left.

I'd respond. Truthfully, I wrote a note to one of my exes pre-emptively telling him why I was going to delete him. Why not? Why burn bridges?

"No, you did nothing wrong. I just don't really want to know what's going on in your life right now, ya know? It's not personal... "

Done. THEN you ignore any other messages protesting...

I'd respond. Truthfully, I wrote a note to one of my exes pre-emptively telling him why I was going to delete him. Why not? Why burn bridges?

"No, you did nothing wrong. I just don't really want to know what's going on in your life right now, ya know? It's not personal... "

Done. THEN you ignore any other messages protesting...

im gonna go with this, I dont want to be out in town and have her come up and start having ago at me for doing this (I live in a smallish town)

Message sent and further replys will be ignored, hopefully thats enough and will be the end of it

Thanks

Archived