Lowered sex drive

sugar_magnolia

I've been dating this guy for about 4-5 months now. It started off as just a sexual thing mostly and then we realized we both wanted more. Because of how we started hanging out, sex has been the central component of our relationship and has always been a source of positivity for us but lately my sex drive has decreased dramatically. I hate it because I really do love him and feel like we're perfect for each other but I know that he's seriously bothered and confused by the changes in our sex life. I still have sex with him pretty frequently but never initiate it and he can tell that it's just to please him. It is threatening our entire relationship because I can't explain it and he has no idea what's going on. I did have a miscarriage in mid-march and heard that might have some effect on sex drive, especially since it was unplanned to begin with and really shook us up. I'm afraid this will ruin us. Any insight?

Did the miscarriage make you depressed? When you are depressed sex drive lowers. Are you on any medication? Sometimes that has a lot to do with it as well. Try working out together it is proven to increase the sex drive in both of you. The endorphins released when you exercise get associated with your partner.

Archived