I hate this rollercoaster

nix192

So many times ive heard the expression being on a rollercoaster when you break up with someone.I hate the fact that one minuite i can be going over in my head all the reasons i deserve s much better then all of a sudden im missing him like crazy again.I mean what am i missing? well i only seem to play over in my mind them first couple of months when i was his soulmate,his whole life and he couldnt live without me.None of the horrible crap hes put me through the last month or so.Why do we do this? why cant we forget all the lovely stuff? It would make healing so much easier.

i think its the same thing for all of us...everyone ive spoke to feels this way, 1 minute were angry at being treated so bad, next were thinking of ways to get them back, then the next minute its all gone and you feel nothing, like ahh im over this at last...

Someone else! LOL Girl number 3! Makes me think there is light at the end of the tunnel though so hopefully the next one will be right

I am confident and pretty outgoing, but very sensitive inside and tend to hide it well unless here!

Yeah, I'm at the horrible-regret-missed chances phase of this awful rollercoaster. I say we kill the carnie.

I was fine until she called, then I fell apart, then we talked again yesterday (when I was at the "lets fix this" phase of the coaster) and made myself look needy, so I wrote a letter that plainly ends things and now I feel like I should have waited blah blah blah blah blah

What supreme being designed this ?

What supreme being designed this ?

Haha, well, one of many reasons I'm an agnostic atheist. Too bad that makes it harder to find a girl

Yeah, I'm at the horrible-regret-missed chances phase of this awful rollercoaster. I say we kill the carnie.

I was fine until she called, then I fell apart, then we talked again yesterday (when I was at the "lets fix this" phase of the coaster) and made myself look needy, so I wrote a letter that plainly ends things and now I feel like I should have waited blah blah blah blah blah

Ooh, not so smooth. When they get back in contact is when you got to swallow everything the most and be together, as hard as it is. Hey, it's so tempting, most people make that mistake. Don't worry about what could have been, there's so many variables and all of the future to find out what might be, rather it's with her or not (be ready for it to be the latter). Remember, "To stand and consider all possibilities, is to drown in a tunneling sea of infinite potentiality." I'm pretty sure nobody knows what that's from

If you keep in contact with him, you're probably just going to end up hurt again. That's bad, because no one wants to be hurt, but good because it'll remind you why you should never break NC. He hurt you when he left you, what makes you think he's going to be there for you and love you now?

Start drilling it into your head that the only one who can "make things work" is HIM, because it was his choice to let you go, and that you deserve someone who will never hurt you! When you finally accept that he's gone and that you've become a better person without him, your days will start feeling much, much better.

One good thing about getting your heart broken is that you learn to appreciate the really small things in life that define you. You start soul searching for the person you WANT to be, not the person you feel you should be. Every day you spend after being hurt seems to be better than the last... Eventually, the most boring, uneventful days we spend not being hurt and looking toward the future are really happy days for us. Think about that same day while you were with your ex, you'd probably be miserable!

Im really trying to consentrate on myself now.I somehow lost myself while we were together and it was always about what he wanted.I need to sort myself out both mentaly and physicaly and while doing that i hopefuly wont dwell to much on missing him.Im just still in that frame of mind where certain times of the day are so hard for me as he used to call and text me constantly and i find myself lookingat my phne willing it to go.I so hate feeling this way.

Im really trying to consentrate on myself now.I somehow lost myself while we were together and it was always about what he wanted.I need to sort myself out both mentaly and physicaly and while doing that i hopefuly wont dwell to much on missing him.Im just still in that frame of mind where certain times of the day are so hard for me as he used to call and text me constantly and i find myself lookingat my phne willing it to go.I so hate feeling this way.

god yea, im with you on that, the phone checking, it drives me mad, every morning i would get a text form my ex, it really made my day, i miss him soooo much.

Archived