Is he too pushy???

Xindi3chikX

Well ive been with my boyfriend for 4 months now and i havent got far with him just kissing and i let him touch my boobs while kissing..we go out but he only wants to go to the park so he can get off with me i was in the park the other day and we were kissing and all of a sudden without any warning he put his hand down my pants! and when i said stop he said he was about to ask if he could and i gave in and let him in the end as he kept askin to but he said to me that im the one getting the enjoyment and pleasure not him, everytime he wants to kiss me he wants it to last for ages but i wanted to stop and he pulled me to him and carried on kissing me (i feel i cant rush into doing sexual things as i was abused once, i get scared and he knws that). even when he asked if he was being pushy he just says "oh well u liked it" do you think i should be with him? or?

Its your body and you take the lead.Courtship is a gentle process where a man should be a gentleman..when a woman sets a boundary then he should take it no further.If he does then he doesnt really care about or respect you. Get away from this pig!

I don't get the impression that the OP is an "adult", but more than likely a teenager.

And age doesn't matter- if you're 15 or 50 and it's been 4 months, or even a year, if a person doesn't want to do something physically, the other person has no right to push that on them.

Archived