Everyone's personal NC

Figured I would post even though I dont technically consider myself NC... but its been over 3 months since I last had any contact. Broken up for 8 months.

Gets MUCH easier everyone!

Why don't you consider yourself NC? Goodjob to you! 3 months seems so far away but each day goes by faster than the previous

Why don't you consider yourself NC? Goodjob to you! 3 months seems so far away but each day goes by faster than the previous

I dont consider myself NC anymore, because I no longer have any desire to talk to her and just dont really care about her in that way anymore. Still doesnt feel good, but thats where I have gotten.

had to use a calendar haha, 79 days, planning on breaking it today.

Why are you breaking it?

I dont consider myself NC anymore, because I no longer have any desire to talk to her and just dont really care about her in that way anymore. Still doesnt feel good, but thats where I have gotten.

That's awesome, I can't wait for that day. you are my inspiration!

Why are you breaking it?

well i am going to ask her to grab a drink with me, haven't talked to her pretty much since it happened and i wouldn't mind seeing her. i can't be, 'just friends' yet and i doubt she can either but i guess i just wanna throw a out a feeler - no huge expectations. call it closure, call it an attempt to get her back, i dont know? either way life goes on.

I'm not a big fan of no contact, because most people don't really want to do it (move on) and even more can't stick to it. I think it's best to just re-order your priorities to where YOU are before your relationship or your ex. After a breakup the ex is the main priority which is insane if you think about it - they just left you! I think it's best to focus on yourself, reply to the ex when they make contact, but don't go out of your way to converse or help them out. It's always case by case, don't be a * * * * * * * if they sincerely need something.

This is how I handled my situation, unfortunately my ex barely bothered to contact me. She would text or IM here and there for the first few months and now she doesn't bother to even contact me (5 months now). That's her decision and I can't do much about it.

6 months in....i feel sooooooooo much better..i got the text trying to weasel back in, i ignored it and all of them...i'm better for it..i've meet a terrific guy...don't ever go backwards.

stay in NC...take the high road. you'll all get thru this....i was on this site way back and felt like all of you.

• 2 weeks later...

3 weeks...no contacts....i dont have any urge to contact her...because she is with someone else...and i know if i contact,i wil get depressed again.no point in it..and i have blocked her from every chat and mail...and i guess she has done same thing...and i am never ever gonna contact her again...

3 weeks...no contacts....i dont have any urge to contact her...because she is with someone else...and i know if i contact,i wil get depressed again.no point in it..and i have blocked her from every chat and mail...and i guess she has done same thing...and i am never ever gonna contact her again...

well good for you! it's best this way in the long run. Especially if they've already supposedly 'moved on' goodluck to you

Broken up for almost 3 months.NC for 3 weeks and 1 day! ... I should've gotten into it sooner though.lol.

Anyway it does get better each day...the cries become less and less, with intervals in days. My bestfriend says it's normal,then one day, it'll just stop. I can't wait for that day!

Broken up for almost 3 months.NC for 3 weeks and 1 day! ... I should've gotten into it sooner though.lol.

Anyway it does get better each day...the cries become less and less, with intervals in days. My bestfriend says it's normal,then one day, it'll just stop. I can't wait for that day!

I know what you mean! I can't wait for that day either

it will be something like this

It has been 10 weeks and so has been NC....Two weeks later the breakup he wrote me a letter...a month later I responded it(just a few things we both wanted each know/kind of closure letter)...Thats all. It was my choice NC...Still hard because I still miss him...but going NC right away it was a good decision...It gets better day by day. If he ever contacts me I wont ignore him but one thing I am sure...the 1st contact wont come from me.

Coming up on two years (officially in August).

Won't lie and say that I don't miss the person. But I'm proud of myself for doing it. I wouldn't be as confident in myself, as happy, and with anyone if I hadn't done NC.

Been officially broken up for 7 - 8 months and now I'm officially back to NC after 3 days. Longest I've gone was 5 weeks but she would always check up on me over Facebook and I'd respond. I recently decided to go %100 NC (erase her completely) as I thought I had moved on mentally and emotionally, but I saw her over the weekend and I started thinking about her even more.

So, I deleted my FB, changed my password to something impossible to remember and now she has no way to contact me unless she comes to where I live, which is highly unlikely since she knows I'm dating someone else.

I would love to be friends with her, but I still can't handle it for some reason.

We broke up in January and dragged it out until now. tried to fix things twice, she backed out both times. NC started after our final talk on the phone last night. This is going to be tough but it's time to move on for good.

Archived