Is this how rednecks act??????

wowwow

I feel like I was being punked, but unfortunately I have seen one of these women out before and she kept staring me down, which I thought was very strange. I think he simply told these women I was coming onto him and he was not interested. They all live in this very small redneck town with two bars in it and everyone knows everyone. I am from the outside and was not clued in. I think somone from the bar called these two women when they saw us together Monday night as both the girls ran in and looked horrible (flip flops and shorts at 10 pm???)

Yes strange to say "ok", but shows he could care less about any of us and best that I left with some dignity and a somewhat I don't care attitude as well. I am sure he will carry on. Things happen for a reason........

This can be any guy. I live in a redneck town, were its truck, country music, hunting clothes, fishing, outdoor camping, and using empty beer cans a shinds lol. He sounds more like a successful d-bag, things hes the best and can get away with anything kinda like tiger woods.

Wow, what a stereotypical thread. I'm not a redneck, but a lot of people I love are, and I would rather have them in my corner than most other people I know.

Same here many people that i know are rednecks our some of the best people, i aint one, but in the end they are great people/friends.

Date a redneck and then get back to me. When I was friends with the guy for 4 months it was the best. He has always been very nice and that is not the issue. The issue is the rough around the edge attitude with women and dating and I am sorry, but 90% of rednecks just don't have class with women. Just my opinion!

Date a redneck and then get back to me. When I was friends with the guy for 4 months it was the best. He has always been very nice and that is not the issue. The issue is the rough around the edge attitude with women and dating and I am sorry, but 90% of rednecks just don't have class with women. Just my opinion!
Then why did you go on a date with this one?

I fail to see how this guy is a redneck..

I agree with aneffigy. He sounds like a complete tool. But, a redneck? No.

And, I know some very respectable rednecks. They are proud to be tacky and to put practicality over style.

He is a redneck and calls himself one. He is not my usual type and I was willing to try something different. He chased me for 4 months before I dated him, but now I think he does that to lots of women. Let's put it this way....I have been out with hundreds of men in my life and this is the first redneck and the first guy that had 2 white trash women cussing him out while I was on a date with him and he laughed about it. He just has that I don't care what the heck happens redneck attitude.....

Let's call him a redneck playa!

You ain't? Ha!

Rednecks are cool, I am one.

lol nah never got into the country music, hunting, fishing or camping, even tho the town that i live in is basically that. I have no problem rednecks are cool to me and really laid back One thing that we do have in commin is BEER

You drive a truck ?

lol nah never got into the country music, hunting, fishing or camping, even tho the town that i live in is basically that. I have no problem rednecks are cool to me and really laid back One thing that we do have in commin is BEER

You drive a truck ?

I only wish! I'd love to have one but can't afford it.

I'm surprised that people are still confused about the definition of a Redneck. I thought Jeff Foxworthy had explained that.

I only wish! I'd love to have one but can't afford it.

I'm surprised that people are still confused about the definition of a Redneck. I thought Jeff Foxworthy had explained that.

lol those guys are awesome. To understand something i guess you have to live with it or around it

maybe it's a regional thing. i live in canada and i have friends that are very country.. but if you call them a redneck, they'll probably hate you for life.

hello fallow canadian

He is a redneck and calls himself one. He is not my usual type and I was willing to try something different. He chased me for 4 months before I dated him, but now I think he does that to lots of women. Let's put it this way....I have been out with hundreds of men in my life and this is the first redneck and the first guy that had 2 white trash women cussing him out while I was on a date with him and he laughed about it. He just has that I don't care what the heck happens redneck attitude.....

Let's call him a redneck playa!

I asked you this in your other thread but never saw an answer.

What kind of "chasing" did he engage in for 4 months?

• 1 year later...

Archived