Why are men more attracted to women who arent so loyal and nice?

enchanted771

I will tell you OP why....

Men go through fire to be with a needy, clingy, desperate woman if she is beautiful.

Women go through fire to be with a man who has money.

This is the universal truth.

haha. Please.

Yes, I love my boyfriend for his 1990's Geo and its lack of a 5th gear. I'm all about the money, baby.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm... well, well...those who don't appreciate what I wrote, they are very welcome to believe in their own theory. Its possible that you, your neighbor, your friend, your dog doesn't believe in it, but that's not the point. What I wrote is time-tested truth and it applies to "general" (75% or more) population of the world. Those who don't believe in it do not form the major part of the population. They are above-average people with more amount of functional brain, they are setting a trend, serving as good examples. God bless you for that! they will get unlimited supply of fine wine and pastries in heaven, but people that doesn't change what the general major chunk of the population believes in.

hmm... well, those who don't appreciate what I wrote, they are very welcome to believe in their own theory. Its possible that you, your neighbor, your friend, your dog doesn't believe in it, but that's not the point. What I wrote is time-tested truth and it applies to general population of the world. Those who don't believe in it are above-average people that are setting a trend, serving as good examples. God bless you! but that doesn't change what the general major chunk of the population believes in and operates.

If you truly believe that then I think you have the answer to why you're single and don't want to be single. If a man (or a woman who has a man in mind for you) even gets a whiff of that kind of attitude - sexist, belittling, insulting to both men and women - any good guy would run the other way. Fast.

hmm... well, those who don't appreciate what I wrote, they are very welcome to believe in their own theory. Its possible that you, your neighbor, your friend, your dog doesn't believe in it, but that's not the point. What I wrote is time-tested truth and it applies to general population of the world. Those who don't believe in it are above-average people that are setting a trend, serving as good examples. God bless you! but that doesn't change what the general major chunk of the population believes in and operates.

You sound very bitter...

You can make vast generalizations and believe that that is how the world operates but in reality it does not. May be your world operates that way.

I will not go through fire to be with a needy, clingy, desperate woman simply because she is beautiful. And the women that have been attracted to me did not feel that way because I have money (I am not rich).

oh, come on you guys. Its all written in a fun way. Don't take it so seriously. Calm down.

These are not my beliefs. This is what I'm seeing happen around myself. I've been on ENA for such a long time. You know me better than that.

oh, come on you guys. Its all written in a fun way. Don't take it so seriously. Calm down.

These are not my beliefs. This is what I'm seeing happen around myself. I've been on ENA for such a long time. You know me better than that.

You didn't indicate that you were joking in your post or in the follow up post.

I don't find those types of insulting stereotypes funny - not just because it's insulting but because those types of cliches are nothing new under the sun.

How many people do you know or know of where your stereotype is true? I know of none but obviously have seen caricatures of it in movies and speculation in the tabloids about certain celebrities.

Tinu:

Where are you meeting this VAST chunk of the world population in order to carry out your survey!

I am intrigued.

I will tell you OP why....

Men go through fire to be with a needy, clingy, desperate woman if she is beautiful.

Women go through fire to be with a man who has money.

This is the universal truth.

I think you need to get out and about more LOL

H

I think Tinu is partly right - but only in the sense that a man might be willing to put up with more from a beautiful woman (or a rich man) than an average or less attractive woman. This I have seen often. But I don't think any man wants a clingy woman no matter how hot she is.

Tinu:

Where are you meeting this VAST chunk of the world population in order to carry out your survey!

I am intrigued.

I think you need to get out and about more LOL

H

Everywhere! in India and in California in the US.

What I've written has a sarcastic tone to it. These are not my beliefs. This is what I've deduced from my observation. I never claimed that I've seen the world, but I made it clear that this is what I've observed and experienced. What surprises me is that some posters here find it so hard to believe. May be for your own self, yes, because you have a different belief system, you find such thinking low level, sexist, whatever. We need more people like you in this world, I mean it, but that does not mean that the general population has your level of maturity when choosing a mate.

I had created a thread few months ago, when my friends acted insecure, needy, and still managed to get married. When I created that thread, everyone attacked me and said "oh, you are not being a good friend, you shouldn't create such threads bashing your friends." So I deleted it. Basically, a girl from school told the man "What's bothering you? My religion? I'll change it. What else is bothering you? Your family doesn't approve of me? We will get married in Las Vegas. Matter solved." The other girl panicked, got married to a man that she knew and didn't tell anyone. Then she enrolled herself on EH and told me to take some of her pictures. Her theory "If I find a man who likes me then I'll tell him that I'm currently married. Then I'll file for divorce. I don't want to be alone now. I want to be married and still keep looking." What do you say to that? These 2 girls are right here in SoCal. Those who want more examples, sure, I'll give you some more. I just don't want people on ENA to attack me again, oh you are bashing your friends.

Believe it or not, some men like to know that their GFs need them. They can't live without them. The girl in 1st example was dating more than 1 man at the same time, crying at night, pleading him to marry her. Now his family cusses her.

My own ex played me. He had another girl on the leash. He had fixed wedding date, this that, everything. He asked me "If you don't come to India on this date, I'll marry someone else." I can't understand that reasoning. I simply can't, but hey, he got a girl. He has a child now. She thinks the world of this man.

We live in a strange world.

So instead you bash the general public based on what you say you have observed. My guess is that many of your observations are biased because you feel badly that you are not coupled off (you shouldn't of course but you do) and that you label women as "needy/clingy" based on a few instances of that behavior and base entire relationships on "she is after his money" when you have no real clue what brought them together or keeps them together.

Are you concerned that your low opinion of most people is going to be a turn off to a man? If he is a good, kind, compassionate person he might be concerned at your pessimism and cutting sarcasm.

Batya, I think highly of you from your posts. Your replies to my posts have helped me a lot. But whatever I have seen so far and experienced in Indian arranged marriage system, nothing can change my opinion.

If I act needy and clingy, sure, I'll get a man too. These women were clingy, their men never complained. I'm not coupled because I wasn't happy in those relationships and while I'm sad that I'm not married, my opinions are not a result of my singlehood. I've written several times in my journal that I'm willing to settle for less now, and when I do that, I hope I make peace with that situation for good.

What you fail to understand Batya is that not every person has same standards as you do (and I respect you for that. I've learned a great deal from your replies). Some men and women will settle for far less. That's all I'm saying.

I have low opinion of all Indian men. Don't bother to give you painful details. I don't care what anyone else says. They didn't suffer my pain and those who want to judge me for that, I can't control them.

But whatever I have seen so far and experienced in Indian arranged marriage system, nothing can change my opinion.

OK, that's one culture, and an unfamiliar one to many of us.

But, it is not the WHOLE world, everyone, everywhere.

H

I've seen very few women (and they are my role models. I respect them, I look up to them) who are strong and have self respect.

You say I don't know why women in these examples settled and what keeps them together. I'll tell you what keeps them together. Fear of ending up alone. Fear of starting over, and worse with baggage of failed marriage. That's what got them into marriage, that's what is keeping them in marriage. I have known them for several years.

Why is it so difficult for people to understand that clingy women can find men to marry? Don't you see such examples around you all the time? Again, I'm not bashing anyone here. Really. I'm only stating my point which is - not every man and woman has same standards as you do. Some will settle for whatever they are getting and they are happy with it.

You guys are bashing needy and clingy women here. "Well, who wants to marry a clingy woman?" Not true. A woman or a man can do whatever they want, they WILL meet their match. There is always someone you can meet at your level, always someone who finds you good enough. There are men who marry clingy women. There are men who marry women who clearly marry for bling, bling.

I know, Tinu, that some will settle for anything they can get. The "reasons" in their mind, or perceived reasons, can be many.

And yes, clingy over-dependent women can and do end up in a marriage, but in general terms they end up with someone equally dysfunctional, in a sort of "macabre dance" as it is called, from which they are unable to extricate themselves, sometimes with tragic consequences.

That's the truth of it.

I would say that the majority of women I know do have self-respect, and good standards.

H

examples of women marrying for money.

Millionaire matchmaker.

If these guys don't need to flash their wealth and use it as a bait, they won't pay hefty fees to register themselves on that website. Also, women who go there don't need to pay a dime to register.

Again, nothing wrong, its demand and supply. Simple.

examples of women marrying for money.

Millionaire matchmaker.

If these guys don't need to flash their wealth and use it as a bait, they won't pay hefty fees to register themselves on that website. Also, women who go there don't need to pay a dime to register.

Again, nothing wrong, its demand and supply. Simple.

So we've gone from the general public to "some men and women" to a reality tv show as well as some Internet sites for gold diggers. I'm glad you clarified how narrow your "survey" is. And I wasn't just talkng about myself - in my experience healthy marriages are not made up of gold diggers or clingy/needy women who only have their looks as their selling point.

If I act needy and clingy, sure, I'll get a man too. These women were clingy, their men never complained. I'm not coupled because I wasn't happy in those relationships and while I'm sad that I'm not married, my opinions are not a result of my singlehood. I've written several times in my journal that I'm willing to settle for less now, and when I do that, I hope I make peace with that situation for good.

What you fail to understand Batya is that not every person has same standards as you do (and I respect you for that. I've learned a great deal from your replies). Some men and women will settle for far less. That's all I'm saying.

I've seen very few women (and they are my role models. I respect them, I look up to them) who are strong and have self respect.

How lovely.

Is this why I'm a non-clingy, non-needy woman who turns men into "clingy, needy" men? A friend recently saw and got me a t-shirt that says "I turn boys into girls"

I can teach you, but I have to charge.

I kid. =)

Secret? Self-respect. Don't be a ho. Among other things.

Peace.

Archived