too wet

boowant

Me and my b/f of 5 years have sex like every other day and its GREAT sex (alot of kinky stuff and all)!! But my thing is i think i get way 2 wet, i can get wet by just sucking him off, that never happened with any of my ex's!!! Is it normal to get this wet? He says its a turn on that i get wet everytime we do it, but it bothers me sometimes cuz i think its just way 2 wet, so i wipe it off and he gets upset! I can have as many as 3 orgasms (if he can last more than 5 mins LOL) i was wonderin if you thought tha was normal as well? O 1 more question when he pulls oout real fast it feels so good that i scream BAD. He told me the neigbors r gonna think hes hurtn me LOL! So it seems like im very sective but was never like this with any1 else..What do u think?

You found someone who gives you enjoyable sex. Run with it and enjoy it for what it is. Don't worry too much about the wetness thing...As long as you aren't splashing all over the place, you are fine. And even then if you were splashing, its makes us men feel good to know we make our woman wet.

Real sex is like real crying. It's messy as hell and you look awful afterwards. lol

Dont wipe anything off of you. Be proud that your lover turns you on so much. I was like that with my ex. Sometimes I would just see him walk in the door and I'd get wet. Just touching him turned me on. Men love the fact that their bodies turn us on. WHen they are turned on we can actually see it. lol So, your wetness is just your body's reaction and desire for your man, and it's something that he can see. Own it and be proud of it.

Seems like you are enjoying yourself.

Yep. Being wet is a good thing. People spend ten bucks on a little 3 oz thing of lubricant to get that wet feeling, and you get oodles of it for free, so don't worry about it. Be happy. I get super wet too. The only time it's an issue is when it happens when I have my clothes on like during a dream or getting turned on thinking about my bf at work.

As far as the orgasms, trust me, that's a good thing too. Most people complain that they CAN'T get them.

Stop worrying and be happy- very, very happy.

It's perfectly normal, I'm exactly the same way - with my man I can orgasm within a mere 10 seconds. I think we're both just really enjoying ourselves, and what I noticed is I've never been THIS turned on by a man before - and you said it's never been this way, so I'm guessing you're experiencing the same overwhelming excitement.

Nothing to worry about honey; my man would be like what the h*ll if I wiped it away too - so quit it haha he likes it ;]

Real sex is like real crying. It's messy as hell and you look awful afterwards. lol

Dont wipe anything off of you. Be proud that your lover turns you on so much. I was like that with my ex. Sometimes I would just see him walk in the door and I'd get wet. Just touching him turned me on. Men love the fact that their bodies turn us on. WHen they are turned on we can actually see it. lol So, your wetness is just your body's reaction and desire for your man, and it's something that he can see. Own it and be proud of it.

I can get wet from seeing my guy too. He is so sexy and I am so in love with him. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

You found someone who gives you enjoyable sex. Run with it and enjoy it for what it is. Don't worry too much about the wetness thing...As long as you aren't splashing all over the place, you are fine. And even then if you were splashing, its makes us men feel good to know we make our woman wet.

I had a guy ask me once if I was getting wet when we were making out and when I said yes, ( I was embarrassed at first to say so) he was TOTALLY turned on by it. He loved it!

I get really, really wet too, even just by kissing my guy. My libido may be low but I still have a response. He thinks it's a turn on...he can't complain really because every time we kiss he gets a hard-on...

Just enjoy it and count your blessings. It's a GOOD thing. Lots of women (particularly those who are older) aren't able to get as wet on their own and need to buy special products.

I used to think this way about myself as well.. it's absolutely normal. Everyone has different levels of wetness (take it from me, a bisexual woman who has been with many women).. Out of all the women i've slept with, I get the most wet that I've ever experienced. Some people love it, some wanted me to wipe it. So lucky you to have a man who loves it.. enjoy every bit of it!!

Haha (at the sex panther thing).

Anyway yea, it definitely turns guys on .

I mean think of it this way, and I mean seriously....think about it for a second.

Do you think there's such thing as your guy getting too hard?

I bet yr laughing at the idea, there's yr answer

and I doubt it's anything to be concerned about, just enjoy yrself

Archived