Where did you meet your significant other?

dragon lady

Where did you meet your SO?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Where did you meet your SO?

• Through a friend
    • School/college/university
    • At work
    • At a bar/club
    • Through a social club (sport, music, etc.)
    • By approaching or being approached on the street/in a store etc.
    • Other
    • I'm single

I was torn, but I ended up picking on the street....because we met on a street corner in front of a bar on the Lower East Side, lol. we spoke for about 10 mins, kind of lost each other when my friends showed up, he dragged his friends to this other bar I mentioned I might be going to later looking for me (which actually it's a miracle I even ended up there, we tried to go somewhere else but the line was ridiculous), we had our first date two days later, were official the next week and have been kind of obsessed with each other ever since

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I chose online, but it wasn't like a dating site or forum or anything. We met playing World of Warcraft. He was in my guild and we ended up running alot together, and a relationship blossomed! After about a year, I flew down to meet him for the first time... and the rest is history! hehe

And yes, we do still play WoW together, although not so much with the little one running around. I hope to be back raiding someday...

I was torn, but I ended up picking on the street....because we met on a street corner in front of a bar on the Lower East Side, lol. we spoke for about 10 mins, kind of lost each other when my friends showed up, he dragged his friends to this other bar I mentioned I might be going to later looking for me (which actually it's a miracle I even ended up there, we tried to go somewhere else but the line was ridiculous), we had our first date two days later, were official the next week and have been kind of obsessed with each other ever since

omgg, chick flick material. lol

Archived