Looking to do something special for my boyfriend

TooLost

I will be leaving in 4 days for a month and I would like to do something for my boyfriend before I leave. We are long distance, but will be seeing eachother 2 more nights before my departure.

I have bought lingerie for our last night together and I'm thinking of making him supper one night, as neither one of us is really good at cooking and it would be the first time that I do anything near complicated (hopefully I would ruin it!! )

I would like to do something else though, anyone have any ideas?

How about leaving him little love notes around his place that he will find over time? Like a note in his car, under his pillow, in his undies drawer, etc. You can also steam up the bathroom by running the water really hot in the shower, write a message on the mirror, let the steam clear, and it will show up next time he steams up the bathroom. Or send him little love notes by snail-mail while you are gone. In this day and age of email, text messages and im-ing, the art of letter writing is getting lost.

Good luck and have a safe trip!

How about leaving him little love notes around his place that he will find over time? Like a note in his car, under his pillow, in his undies drawer, etc. You can also steam up the bathroom by running the water really hot in the shower, write a message on the mirror, let the steam clear, and it will show up next time he steams up the bathroom. Or send him little love notes by snail-mail while you are gone. In this day and age of email, text messages and im-ing, the art of letter writing is getting lost.

Good luck and have a safe trip!

Damn... you're good!

Archived