What do you use to track your calories?

link removed is the awesomest site and has been soooo helpful to me! It has every food you can think of on there, it tells you how many calories, fat, carbs and sugars you need each day to lose weight, and also gives you the calorie count of every food you could think of. You log in your food each day and it totals it all up for you. It has really helped me not overeat.

link removed is the awesomest site and has been soooo helpful to me! It has every food you can think of on there, it tells you how many calories, fat, carbs and sugars you need each day to lose weight, and also gives you the calorie count of every food you could think of. You log in your food each day and it totals it all up for you. It has really helped me not overeat.

Thank you! that website is awesome!! I want to join weight watchers, but have to wait and see if I can afford the 54.00 special they have going on. Its for 3 months, so its a really good deal. It expires the end of May, so going to wait.

Weight watchers is great from what I have heard.. I know a few women who are doing it and all have had really good results. It's so similar to counting calories.

With myfitnesspal, I always find that it keeps me from eating too much crap because I don't want to go over my calorie count for the day, I don't want to have to record it so I don't eat it! It's pretty cool

Weight watchers is great from what I have heard.. I know a few women who are doing it and all have had really good results. It's so similar to counting calories.

With myfitnesspal, I always find that it keeps me from eating too much crap because I don't want to go over my calorie count for the day, I don't want to have to record it so I don't eat it! It's pretty cool

Haha, I feel the same way with SparkPeople. It helps a lot in terms of letting me see what's healthier for me than I thought and what's worse for me than I thought. I also usually plan out my meals for the next day the night before, so I can see if I'll have any room for snacking or a bigger meal.

Archived