is she shy or unsure/freinds zone?

Sac

i was introduced this girl a good while back and recently have been talking to her via facebook. she then gave me her phone number so weve been texting.

the first time we hung out was we randomly bumped into each other out clubbing after texting and communicating. we danced together alot.

then she came out a saturday which she never usually does. and we got closer to each other still no kissing ect..the next day we shared the day together but randomly held hands and flirty nudging ect.

then she came out this recent thursday, and she wasnt going too...i told her im interested in her which felt like a dumb thing to say on reflection. but she did come out and we made out with each other and danced held hands ect

saturday just gone we txt im out shes not.. she said "wish you were here too" and said she free if i want to meet her times ect...

met her today and there was like 0 flirtyness no kissing... so im just confused tbh..and just wandering what peoples opinions are

If you really like this girl than ask her out and be honest. Is it also possible you're not really opening up to her just yet? If you like her, tell her, don't feel ashamed.

i told her i liked her and told her shes out of my league, cause she really is tbh she is like model material..anyway..she said where did this come from and later that night looked for me and made out with me... we were both drunk!

then i went to visit her after work 2 days later as she said its fine to meet up gave me times ect ect... but when we did the flirtyness, holding hands, cuddling was not there.. and its only since i mentioned that i liked her and interested...

were not uncoftable around each other we laugh and talk and have things in common.. i just dont know if the ice needs to be broke more or something. i feel like ive done my bit to a degree

and told her shes out of my league, cause she really is tbh she is like model material..anyway..

Don't tell her that even if she is, don't put her in top of the food chain. Although she doesn't seem like she's giving you cold or hot indication.

Don't tell her that even if she is, don't put her in top of the food chain. Although she doesn't seem like she's giving you cold or hot indication.

very true. like a weird limbo atm it feels, do you think i should just leave it be for a while then

I'd ask her out again - she even gave you the times when she's free. Making out drunk at a club is one thing, but being affectionate right after work with someone you just met is something else. That stuff usually comes a little later. I'm not into playing games. If you're into her, telling her so and asking her out are the way to go. Sounds like you're doing just fine.

Don't tell her she's out of her league though...that comes a cross as a little needy/wimpy.

Archived