Feeling a little overwhelmed by feelings of complete clarity now...

mca1975

Hi All,

Just needed to post as feeling very very strange tonight. I have this huge feeling of like....(dont know how to describe it..), its not regret, but a feeling of complete clarity where I am realising to much that life is far too short to spend it on being unhappy and arguing with people.

I know this relates to my recent break-up (very recent), but I am actually feeling very positive about it now, have not been thinking about it much today at all and have generally felt good today.

I am feeling a little guilt tonight and just wanted to vent that, as it is his birthday tomorrow and I was meant to be with him, but I wont be now of course.

I gave him a present to open on his birthday and I have come away for two days to give us both some space. I am 90% certain he has people to spend his birthday with, friends etc. so that is good.

I know I am contradicting myself on the above, but I felt really angry that his 14-year old niece took me off her Facebook Friends, obviously since she has heard, because I always knew that she disliked me. I know she is probably being loyal but......

I know I don't have to tell my side to all and sundry but you know when you feel angry when people just don't know shi* about what really goes on.

Anyway, just wanted to vent, sorry!

No more wasting your life away on being unhappy!

I know I don't have to tell my side to all and sundry but you know when you feel angry when people just don't know shi* about what really goes on.

I completely understand this. It was pretty much 85% of the reason why I cried as hard as I did last night. It got back to me all the horrible things he had been claiming about our relationship - things I know that obviously aren't true - but perhaps, he has to say them alleviate his guilt.

People will never know what really goes on behind closed doors. So, forget them. Especially a 14 y/o on Facebook.

I completely understand this. It was pretty much 85% of the reason why I cried as hard as I did last night. It got back to me all the horrible things he had been claiming about our relationship - things I know that obviously aren't true - but perhaps, he has to say them alleviate his guilt.

People will never know what really goes on behind closed doors. So, forget them. Especially a 14 y/o on Facebook.

Too true. too true.

Archived