Work meeting => flirt session....with work done, of course :) (LONG POST)

TSandullo

Hey everyone

Bit of a lengthy post this is.

I usually post any daily/significant blogs on the ‘no contact challenge part 2’ thread, but then decided to copy/paste in this new thread to get perspective from other ENAers, many of you whom have been very helpful and supportive to me in the past. I have a habit of posting details of my interactions with my ex on ENA.

BG: 2.5 yr rocky but overall great rltnshp with trust, respect, no fights etc. Brk up Jan after she fell outa love with me (2nd time now), discussed the possibility of getting tgthr again in future. She has bouts of dprssn at times. We study together and run a club together. Come Feb, she told me she was seeing this dude, they kissed etc. Since then I went total NC. No clue about her status since then . I have not looked at her FB or phoned etc.

Since then I have developed myself a lot. And I mean…a lot. Physically, emotionally, mentally, the whole works have gone into me.

I would love to reconcile with her though. She is a great addition to my life.

I understand that what I have provided is insufficient info but any feedback would be great. Here goes:

Day 41 – Work and flirtation with the ex

This is the first time I am writing on ENA while having my ex sit next to me.

Have to cut paste to word so I can save and finish to post later.

She peeks over to look and as what I am doing only to see me alt-tab out of view.

Woke early today to hit the gym early. Had a great intense workout and was feeling great.

I looked great too: My new check shirt, great jeans and shoes to match. The works. My gym body looked great in it all.

The only thing was I have been sporting a bit of a scruffy beard recently. My ex loved my goatie but never wanted me to go beyond that. But who cares. I grow it for me. Woohoo.

So I went to uni afterwards. I was going to meet my ex to do some work on a group report we were working on together. I met other group members the day before but today I was to work with her.

It has been over two weeks since we bumped into each other in a corridor and had a quick chat about work.

Another mutual friend of ours, this dude who doesn’t have many close friends was going to join us.

So, I settled myself in a computer lab and she came by shortly afterwards. She looked beautiful in her purple dress. She had makeup on.

We politely exchanged greetings and sat besides me.

I won’t write what happened throughout the whole 6 hours we were together but will list any things I find ‘key’ followed by a list of things I think I did wrong (in terms of attempting to reconcile)

All I can say is that our work meeting turned out being a work-cum-shamelessflirt session…

Key things

-She say very close to me and leaned in very close at times throughout the day. When our legs touched close when she leaned in, neither of us flinched. Arm rub, boob rub, the lot.

-I remained stoic and not responding to those activities (it must be noted she is not a touchy feely person at all with strangers, doesn’t even kiss her mother, but with a lover and her daughter, she is very affectionate) but I had to resist the urge of pouncing on her body when she leaned back, chest stuck out to run her fingers through her hair…yummy….my hands…running over those orbs…

-At times when I was intensely focused on our work, I would notice her looking at me…

-We had a very friendly air about us and I was very cheerful and upbeat the whole time. As we worked, I mock teased her for her spelling, poor English (she is not a native English) and other things. I received playful slaps from her…again and again and again…She said “I don’t know why I keep hitting you…”

-We were in a somewhat busy computer lab and when she made a fuss about something, I shouted out loud “Why do you ALWAYS do this!!!”,

-Then the poking began…I am very ticklish and she knows it for years. And she began jabbing me in the sides. I told her not to (faux serious) and she apologized not, knowing what has got into her today.

-Later on she kept poking me, still not knowing what was up with her. I then thought,’fine!’ then started jabbing her in her belly. I accidently punched her…ooops…

-As our friend was sat with us, I continued being jovial and playful with her, while getting on with work of course. We had a battle with one another in an attempt to get tickles and jabs with one another. From the outset it would have looked like two lovers frolicking at work…

-At one point, I said something in a humorous manner and she grabbed my throat and mock strangled me…I said “you’re only doing that as an excuse to touch my neck.”

She looked at me and then said “Yes” and strangled me again…

-I keep asking her when is she leaving and when she is going home, constantly reminding her of her departure…she said “What! You want me to leave!”

-After nearly two months of bloody avoiding her motherf******* facebook profile, she bloody sits next to me and unwittingly boots up the damn thing only to call me and show me something she has uploaded. Charming eh? I spend all this time avoiding my ex’s FB and here I am…sat next to her, letting her show me the bloody damn thing.

I turn from her and utter ‘bloody hell’ to myself, considering the irony of the whole situation

-At some point, while I was using the computer mouse, she was running my pen in between my fingers in a dreamy manner. I asked her what she was doing. She said…”Mmmm…I’m just being silly…”. I began playing with my beard. She asked me am I nervous. I said “me? Nervous? I play with pens when I’m nervous…”

-Later we leave the building with my friend and I take them for a casual unceremonious cider bottle drinkup before leaving uni. I confiscated her phone for her ‘silliness’ and she took my psp. She (mock annoyed) said she wants to kick me. I said I am sure she want to do other things to me but not in uni. She asked me what do I mean. I said I dunno….

-She remained very close to me (as was my mate) on the train and looked at me intensely…wanting her phone back. When she was approaching her stop, I told her I was gonna throw her off…I put her phone in her bag while we were drinking… Then later I left not saying bye probably.

And that was our day. Got the work done. And flirted an awful lot.

I love her still but don’t need her in my life to function. Would love to reconcile. I know not of her rebound (if it is status) though she is not one to flirt so intensely with someone when dating someone.

So, there is my log of the activities.

On the whole I believe I displayed a happy, positive, masculine, carefree mannerism.

However, I do hope the level of flirtation and the duration of time we spent together didn’t kill curiosity that may have accumulated in our time apart.

What say you all about my interaction? Let the objective observations roll in.

All the best friends

TS

Wow. From what you described it sounds like she is still way into you. Sounds like you handled it well and really used some game. Good job! Now I don't really know what your next step should be. But maybe you should peep her fb profile to see if she is still dating the other guy. If she is, then continue what your doing and leave the ball in her court. If they have broken up, I would still continue what your doing but very very slowly start showing signs that you are still interested.

Will you be meeting again for another work session?

Wow. From what you described it sounds like she is still way into you. Sounds like you handled it well and really used some game. Good job! Now I don't really know what your next step should be. But maybe you should peep her fb profile to see if she is still dating the other guy. If she is, then continue what your doing and leave the ball in her court. If they have broken up, I would still continue what your doing but very very slowly start showing signs that you are still interested.

Will you be meeting again for another work session?

Thanks for the compliments there.

And thank you for reading through it all.

I hope you are well Dre, I've been reading your threads.

I don't plan on looking at her fb profile yet, perhaps once exams are over.

I cant afford to let my mind be occupied with false-mind-madeup stories.

Funny eh? I can handle being in the presence of my ex but refuse to look at her fb.

I guess she knows I am still into her: women's intuition i guess.

Also, about working together again, 2 mins ago we exchanged a couple of emails. Yes, we are meeting in an hour to do work...

I mocked her email saying " Missed me huh?"

The story continues....

Archived