OK, now I feel a bit sad.....

mca1975

I always get like this over the break-up in the afternoons/evenings....! anyone else.

He text me to say could I collect some of his stuff from my cousins that he had lent him (as he knew I was going there tonight), I said yeh sure, but it made me feel a bit sad you know.... a bit "final".

I am making the right decision, because when I wake up in the morning and remember that I am not in the relationship anymore, I feel happy and do actually feel quite alright for most of the day.

This afternoon, I feel sad about the whole thing. Sad that we never even got to have a BBQ in our lovely garden and it's now coming into Summer, sad that we have to split our things up again (not that sharing them was ever an easy task) and sad that I am going to view a room tonight in a shared house. If I like it, I am dreading telling him I am moving out and when, even though we both agree it is for the best and just making it harder for him (and me)..... SIGH.

im so sorry to heart this. wow, after reading your threads over the past few days i realise that sometimes dumpers are just as badly affected as well even though they know the decision is the best. stay strong girl its normal to feel that way because u two have shared memories and common future plans and a breakup means all future plans shattered and all shared memories become a thing of the distant past. so right now ur mind is trying to cope with this emotional trauma of seperaton...but it will adjust and get used to the void and slowly it will heal and u will be whole again. take care

im so sorry to heart this. wow, after reading your threads over the past few days i realise that sometimes dumpers are just as badly affected as well even though they know the decision is the best. stay strong girl its normal to feel that way because u two have shared memories and common future plans and a breakup means all future plans shattered and all shared memories become a thing of the distant past. so right now ur mind is trying to cope with this emotional trauma of seperaton...but it will adjust and get used to the void and slowly it will heal and u will be whole again. take care

Thank you for this lovely reply. It is always hard to break up even if you know its the right thing, its true. It would be nice if we could stay friends after in a way as we were best friends before, but I know that is unlikely and not a good idea as long as there are still feelings there, we shall see. Most of the day I am ok, but its when the nights draw near that I feel sad about it.

But I know I will heal, as I have done before from other break-ups.

Archived