One woman's creepy is another woman's attractive?

bingedrinking

What type of creepy?

Some women think guys they don't know who approach them are creepy (I disagree with this)

Others use that word to describe certain behaviours, such as inappropriate comments or body language.

If you're going by something like the first type, then yes, of course some will find it attractive and others will find it creepy. It's not exactly fair, but it's the reality.

Depends on why they find you creepy.

If you live in a basement, wear a lot of trench coats, and carry dead rats in your pockets...you're probably going to be found creepy to just about every woman.

But, if you are just labeled 'creepy' because you're not boy next door beautiful who enjoys cliche popular hobbies, then it depends on the woman.

Definitely yes !!

Some women find guys who work hard, who have good values, who don't get piss drunk, who actually have serious career goals, who are intelligent, who are romantic, who are highly educated to be creepy.

Because I had the above, a lot of women have considered me to be creepy. But now I have a Filipina fiance who adores me, and other men can't keep their eyes off her.

Believe me, I've been hit on by creepy girls, too! But obviously someone found them attractive, because they ended up in relationships.

For every pot, there's a lid, it seems. Creepy people find creepy people.

(And there are plenty of guys who aren't creepy, but girls think they are, because they find them unattractive. Creepy is thrown around too often nowadays.)

lol yeah there is a guy who says im very pretty/cute (but he didnt hit on me cuz he has a gf)

He acts normal,friendly.So i wont say he is creppy and apparently his gf likes him.But if he didnt have a gf and were ever about to approach me I'd sooo lable him creepy.

Do you think even if a guy is perceived as creepy and unattractive by one woman, another woman is likely to find him attractive?

Yes. It's all subjective. Why do some people despise cheese with edible mould in, while some people love it? Why do some people say they are not attracted to bald men and others say they are? Why do some people say they are attracted to short women and others say they are not? I could go on for ever. The point is that we are all different and are all attracted to, not attracted to, like and dislike different things. Which is a relief.

Depends on why they find you creepy.

If you live in a basement, wear a lot of trench coats, and carry dead rats in your pockets...you're probably going to be found creepy to just about every woman.

But, if you are just labeled 'creepy' because you're not boy next door beautiful who enjoys cliche popular hobbies, then it depends on the woman.

bahahahahahaha, where do you come up with these things?

But yeah... what she said.

I live in a Basement, but it's a Basement apartment by myself.

But like I said, sometimes a guy is just creepy because a girl doesn't find him attractive. Perfect example is xyzzzz's answer. I don't understand why girls can't just say, "Oh, I don't find him attractive," instead of doing the immature thing and going, "Eww, he's so creepy!"

Some girls don't mature after high school, I swear....

There's also the fact that girl #2 might meet the guy a few months to a year after girl #1 does, and the guy in question may have learned from a mistake or two.

Yeah, it could be that the guy made a really bad first impression that he couldn't recover from. Or maybe another person said something (like his friend said something stupid. Or an ex was trying to sabotage him) to girl#1 and she had a bias no matter what he did.

But like I said, sometimes a guy is just creepy because a girl doesn't find him attractive. Perfect example is xyzzzz's answer. I don't understand why girls can't just say, "Oh, I don't find him attractive," instead of doing the immature thing and going, "Eww, he's so creepy!"

I dont lable every guy i find unattractive "creepy".I'd say it to him cuz he has the look that I,to me,is creepy.He has long hair..and to me that is unattractive in a creepy way.

It's also about the way guys act.Like I said he didnt hit on be but only being friendly.So I didnt say he is creepy.I will only say he is nice but not my type.

I dont lable every guy i find unattractive "creepy".I'd say it to him cuz he has the look that I,to me,is creepy.He has long hair..and to me that is unattractive in a creepy way.

It's also about the way guys act.Like I said he didnt hit on be but only being friendly.So I didnt say he is creepy.I will only say he is nice but not my type.

So he's not your type. That doesn't make him creepy.

Plenty of movie stars and musicians have long hair. Johnny Depp has long hair. Do you find him creepy?

So he's not your type. That doesn't make him creepy.

Plenty of movie stars and musicians have long hair. Johnny Depp has long hair. Do you find him creepy?

Not the best example! He played Willy Wonka, Sweeny Todd, and The Mad Hatter under Tim Burton!

No, but long hair does not equal creepy; it just means he has long hair. If he has long hair and he looks undeniably like Charles Manson, then he's creepy.

Considering that women, just like men, are not Borg and share a hive-mind, then the answer would be "Yes".

Hahaha, yeah that ^

If a man is repeatedly hearing that he gives off the Creepy vibe, that may indicate a problem, but if one woman loosely calls a man that, that's her opinion not everyone woman's opinion.

Archived