My gf broke up with me over trust issue.

matt1284

I didn't trust her at times because how wishy-washy she was. She would go through my phone. I feel 9 out of 10 times they have a guilty conscious so they check your phone. Story short I didn't trust her. She said she wanted her space for a week then we would talk. I knew there was another guy around somewhere so I suggested we ended it that day, because I am no fool. A week after we break up she is dating another guy.

She swore up and down I could trust her and I had no reason to not trust her. You guys think this was brewing the whole time or I pushed her into a new relationship.

She swore up and down I could trust her and I had no reason to not trust her. You guys think this was brewing the whole time or I pushed her into a new relationship.

When someone keeps insisting "trust me", it usually means you can't. Plus she sounded really possessive, going through your phone and all. You're better off.

That reminds me of my ex. I had to tell her who I spoke to and when. She insisted to have access to all my internet accounts including emails, facebook, forums, etc. LOL she even came up with rules (literally called "terms and conditions") which she emailed to me if I wanted to continue a relationship with her. All along reminding me daily how I should trust her. In the end it wasn't worth it so it's good you got out when you did. Good for you.

Sometimes we have intuitions to not trust people. My ex was one of those people I could not trust. In the end it proved to be true, he claimed to be oh so honest yet there was a bunch of lies and things he hid from me. The same guy who is so capable of blaming me for things but never takes responsibility for his actions.

Maybe your ex just thought you were up to something, does not necessarily mean she is guilty of "brewing" anything.

Why is it okay for you to not trust her, yet if she doesn't trust you it's bad? Goes both ways you know.

I had my reasons to have suspicions with her. I just feel like she is so immature to date a guy a week later. I know it has no reflection upon me but at the same time it feels like really? You told me you wanted to marry me and have my kids and you can move on that quickly?

Archived