Trouble in Paradise

caarterr

I've recently started dating my highschool sweetheart again (Stella) after 4yrs of college. Things are great but I still get anxious and nervous around her and (embarassing as it is) affects our sex life. Sometimes I can't even get it up in bed because I'm so nervous and my head is racing. She's very beautiful and I worry I like her too much. The sex and overall anxious vibe is getting to her and I'm worried it will ruin the relationship. I would never tell her this but she's someone I could picture marrying. Needless to say, I don't want to lose her. All my friends tell me to cut things off for awhile but I'm not sure if it will help. I had another girlfriend ( and a few random lays) for 3 years in college ( and was VERY happy and wasn't thinking about Stella) so it's not like I can't live without her... I'm a VERY confident person in real life but when I'm around her, espically in bed with her, my confidence is shattered. I've known her since I was 7 and there's no reason I should be like this, she's the only person that I act like this around too. Help? We've talked about it but Im looking for outside opinions

Ohhh that's so sweet!

Next time you get overwhelmed with how in love you are with her, remind yourself she is crazy about you too! She's being intimate with you for a reason, you are special to her.

Enjoy her, especially in the bedroom - don't fear her.

But I think it will help if you talk to her about it more... she'll appreciate the honesty and openness and it will probably help her understand your behavior.

Archived