Last night was kind of funny

MD Geist

Okay there's these two girls I know who are interested in me, there's also two other girls thats I'm currently interested in but the problem is they aren't the same.

The two girls that are interested in me I'm just not that into them, I do not think they are horrible women. In fact they would make a worthy partner for anyone, just not for me.

One girl who is on my leadership team has been trying to get my attention for awhile now, we met back in December of last year during a deployment party, she even added me to her facebook a day later. Then she joined on the same team as me. The last time we hung out was during a family force 5 concert with friends, she brought this other guy who's interested in her to kind of see if I would make a move(Which I didn't, I didn't care at all). Every time I seem to ignore her that just makes her more attracted to me.

Same could be said about this other girl I know from another near by leadership team. I've given out the vibes of "I'm just not that into you" at least thats what I thought and dispite I've ignored her she seems to be attracted to me. I sometimes often at the corner of my eye checking me out from accross the room with her friend.

So last night while out on duty everyone went in to the service and I was walking in the main hall way where there's coffee tables, couches and such they where sitting on a couch, her, her friend and a guy friend of theirs. They randomly call my name as i'm walking by to come chat with them, I at the time was writing down my question for Q and A night and needed to return my card back quickly. So I walk up and the guy was all like hey "I'm trying to set you up on a blind date with X" she then quickly denies it which later turns into "You had a crush on her the whole time and such and I'm thinking this is very confusing for me. Then they tried to act like they didn't call my name and I was like "Yeah whateva!"

At the end the guy made his last ditch effort to say to me "Oh sorry to hurt your self esteem like that" and I told him " no you hurt herself esteem" I'm perfectly fine.

What I got out of the the situation was they tried to see if there was any mutual interest between us and it kind of back fired on them.

Through out the rest of the night I was just busting her chops out the fact she couldn't donate blood(we had a blood drive last night)because she lived in germany for a few years and something else.

I on the other hand was super tired from donating blood earler that night. I never said no or shot her down.

I later got back home looked on my facebook and they have this app that you can see who's checking out your profile the most both male and female and sure enough the other chick is viewing my profile qute freuqently.

If only the girls I really wanted were these two then life would be so much easer cause I would know what to do and how exicute it right. The other women one has a force field around her and its hard to engage a conversation with her. My guess her heart was broken not to long ago. The other one is like "Can I barrow you for at least 5minutes!?" she gives you very little time with her.

Funny how things work doesn't it?.

What is it that you don't like about these two girls? Have you ever given them a chance? Have you ever considered that you don't like these two girls because they are interested in you?

Without knowing anything about the situation, I can almost guarantee the issue is physical attraction. In almost all cases, that's the only thing that'll stop a guy from giving a girl who is interested in him at least a chance, no matter what other red flags might have been shown. Sad, but true.

Without knowing anything about the situation, I can almost guarantee the issue is physical attraction. In almost all cases, that's the only thing that'll stop a guy from giving a girl who is interested in him at least a chance, no matter what other red flags might have been shown. Sad, but true.

What is it that you don't like about these two girls? Have you ever given them a chance? Have you ever considered that you don't like these two girls because they are interested in you?

Well physical attraction is one thing but its how one carrys herself while the other one I have zero interest due to personalitly issues. I cannot imagine dating the girl on my leadership team because I would get seriously annoyed by her.

The other girl who tried to ask me out needs some style!. She's like a car that needs some good detailing, she has potential to look great but she's just not doing that on her own and I'm not going to do it for her.

The reason I ask is because I wonder if part of the reason you don't like them is because of fear. It's easy to be attracted to people that aren't interested in us. It's safe. And when you're unsure of yourself, someone being attracted to you can be scary.

It wasn't the fear for me this time. Its mainly the fact that she doesn't carry herself well while the other one who's interested in me has a personalitly that I do not like.

Archived