I think its already a month that my ex is in town, chasing a girl. I just found out that they are now officially dating. It sucks, but I am not going to let this get me down.

It’s been a month since I got a call from somebody that he’s around. The evil side of me was wishing that he’d leave town and go back to wherever he is from. This is my side of the planet. What’s worse is that he is parading with the new girl at a friend’s bar. Moments ago, I received another text message saying that he’s in fact there, with the new GF.

I am very familiar with this part of the break up phase. I have been here many times before. To be honest no matter how many times I’ve survived this phase, my heart still manages to sink… I felt all sick earlier… took me a few breaths to compose myself… I mean, what the hey?

Even when I know that someone is making me happy right now, I still have a heart, and I have feelings. Just being real.

Have you gone through something like this? It'd be nice to know your story and how you've managed to brush off situations like this one. Thanks!

Weird thing is that I have been on the other side of this before where I broke up with an ex since I was sick of him being confused at what he wanted. He was my first bf and it took a long time to finally get tge strength to end it for good. Then a couple days later I began dating my most recent ex. Fell in love and was with him for 9 months. I broke up with him but immediately wanted to stay in a relationship with him but now he says doesn't want to be with anyone right now and he was unsure of whether we'd ever get back together. I'm doing no contact now because I know I wouldn't know how to handle if he found someone else because I still love him. It's different when you are the one who finds someone else. I'm really at a point where I just need to focus on me. But anyway if I found out he was dating someone else or know about him talking to girls it would just hurt me and I'd feel like I was cheated on even though we aren't together it's just because I still am no where near over him and he knows it even though he is acting mad that I won't reply to his texts and said he was gonna stop wasting his time. Funny that he says that when his words and actions say he doesn't want to be with me.

i guess either way, it'll still hurt. in my case, i was the dumpee... he fell in love with another earlier than i did, and now he's officially dating someone before me... someone is making me happy now, but i'm afraid of going to the next level because i can't jump from one relationship to the next... i just try to keep positive and think - the more i take the bullets, and the more i take it like woman -- i'll get stronger in no time!

i remember one of my exes where i was the dumper, and when i found out he was getting married, it still kinda hurt.

are you gonna go meet up with her? I hope her intentions are good.

the last time we spoke, she said she wants to stay with me for a week. We'd made some plans before the break, and it seems as of now that she wants to go thru with them. Reason says I should just cut it off...but I want that to come from her. I just cant show her how much im hurting about all this.

I dunno, im trying not to read into her intentions at all. She seems completely adrift. She indicated that she wants to be "blank" for a few months. But as we've probably all seen, things change in a seeming instant for the "dumper."

it does seem like she's a bit confused. whatever you decide to do, just shield yourself from anything that'll cause you more pain in the end. hope it all turns out good for you!

haha, i'm happy and he knows about what just happened re: the ex. he's been very supportive too, thanks!

the last time we spoke, she said she wants to stay with me for a week. We'd made some plans before the break, and it seems as of now that she wants to go thru with them. Reason says I should just cut it off...but I want that to come from her. I just cant show her how much im hurting about all this.

I dunno, im trying not to read into her intentions at all. She seems completely adrift. She indicated that she wants to be "blank" for a few months. But as we've probably all seen, things change in a seeming instant for the "dumper."

it does seem like she's a bit confused. whatever you decide to do, just shield yourself from anything that'll cause you more pain in the end. hope it all turns out good for you!

yes, she is completely confused. Unfortunately I can't seem to shake her. My head knows i deserve better. The damnable heart doesnt.

Archived