Girls, when do you judge when your period starts?

I know my period is coming when my boobs start hurting and I get cramps. It's usually the next day when it comes.

TMI: I have especially traumatic periods with the first two days being horrible. I have to change tampons (super size) every half hour.

I'm thinking of going back on BC because of it.

I know my period is coming when my boobs start hurting and I get cramps. It's usually the next day when it comes.

TMI: I have especially traumatic periods with the first two days being horrible. I have to change tampons (super size) every half hour.

I'm thinking of going back on BC because of it.

Well I mean though WHEN it is there. Does even light spotting count?

I actually have pre-PMS cramping as I call it. I actually get cramps BEFORE it starts, like the kind of cramps that make you want to just curl up with a heating pad and box of ice cream lol.

Oddly enough I also find myself more hungry during that time for some reason... and I am extremely moody the week before it comes. Not the week of. I'm normal then. The week before is when the witch comes out.

I'm jealous! Mine loves to play with me. I hate her.

Don't be sweetheart, it's a nightmare. I can't leave the house, and if I do HAVE too, I am constantly worried that I will bleed through. For someone who suffers from anxiety disorder, it's a guaranteed two days of hell every month.

really!? THATS what i was wondering. I write them both down, just in case.

Yes, because women who are trying to conceive track actual menstrual flow as day 1 of their period.

Also, do you all track your periods? I've never done it. Is that bad? =/

Two days?!?!?

Jeez, mine are never less then 5 days.

Yeah, but then there's the spotting. And it can be pretty heavy spotting sometimes. I'll think my period is done and then I'll get a surprise in my panties later on... =/ sorry if that was TMI.

Yes, because women who are trying to conceive track actual menstrual flow as day 1 of their period.

My doc yells at me because I don't, but it's really the last thing on my mind.

I have a lot of reproductive issues, so I should, but I'm not sure it's really necessary.

Yeah, but then there's the spotting. And it can be pretty heavy spotting sometimes. I'll think my period is done and then I'll get a surprise in my panties later on... =/ sorry is that was TMI.

lol, naw, it happens to all of us. Sucks but it does.

See I don't spot all that often, just at the end normally.

I do. I got into the habit going to the doctor for those wonderful exams once a year because they'd always ask when the last day of your period was and if I didn't do it all the time I'd forget to.

Yeah, but then there's the spotting. And it can be pretty heavy spotting sometimes. I'll think my period is done and then I'll get a surprise in my panties later on... =/ sorry if that was TMI.

Do you wear panty liners? They are better than having ickiness in your undies! I wear them at least a few days after I believe my period is done, just in case.

Do you wear panty liners? They are better than having ickiness in your undies! I wear them at least a few days after I believe my period is done, just in case.

No, but I should lol. I'm really lazy when it comes to that stuff. I'll try to get away with not wearing pads or tampons either. The result is me going to the bathroom often.

Archived