I still miss him and I love him I think.

He left me again without looking back almost 2 months ago. It still hurts....I imagine him with other girls by accident sometimes and it gets me down. I'm trying to move on, its so hard..it hurts. I thought he was the one and he wasn't and everything seems so hopeless. I'm scared about my future. I enrolled in school to try and better myself and I'm scared, I keep thinking about my ex and getting depressed and I just want to sit here and cry most of the time. I feel so worthless.

I hear you. I am also heart broken right now. I am not good at giving advices, but I'll try. Try something else to do, get busy, I know it's really hard. Also try to right what you are feeling right now, what do you want to say to him. it helps a bit.

That is the worst thing you can do for yourself is sit and cry at home. You deserve better, you know it, so why punish yourself even more? It's not the first time he ended it an once the pattern of breaking up starts, it never works.

There is a mountain of information about breaking up, how to deal with it, how to heal and how to work on yourself. Use it to your advantage.

We all do ... but it won't get you him back.

As ever all you can really do is keep busy, set some goals and one day the right person will come along. I tell myself that every day - one of these days its bound to happen right

I'm starting to believe you can't truly get over someone until you can replace them with someone just as wonderful but who treats you better and would never give up on you. Because if you love someone truly, then how could you ever give up on them?

Honestly, if you want to cry - you should. I feel better after a solid cry... maybe not that very moment, but the following morning? I think each cry just gets you closer and closer to the point of exhaustion, where you stop and think: "Wow. I really just don't feel like letting this get to me anymore." And then you're ready to quit it with all the tears.

I'm in a similar shoes I think! All I can say is and like others have mentioned.

Cry all you want.

But it will not work unless he really sees you in his eyes.

You don't deserve this one way relationship.

Try new hobbies, take up new interest classes...

Live for yourself and people who truly love and need you.

Stop reading the books and get off the net! I'm so sorry that you are hurting... it's not something that I'd wish on anyone, but you will have those days where you will feel more pain than others. You are not worthless, you are a wonderful human being who has lost someone important to you. Whether he was a good or bad person shouldn't be a question... he was a part of your life. You need to mourn the end before the sun starts shining... and given the past with this guy, don't look back this time.

Archived