Guilt... Please advise....

Hi guys,

Just over 6 weeks now since the breakup and my ex has not given me any indications that she is thinking of me or that there is any chance of a reconciliation. I still love her very much, she left me

Thing is I have been seeing a girl from work, just casually for about a week now, and I have been totally honest with her. I haven't been wanting to push forward as i'm not sure i'm ready yet. However, last night we were together and one thing lead to another, and we ended up sleeping together. It was good, pure and we both enjoyed it. The good thing was that there was no-one else in the room if you get my meaning. Just me and her, no thoughts of anyone else.

Thing is this morning my ex is all I can think of, I feel so guilty for last night and I don't know what to think or how to act. If my ex asked my back, I think I would, despite the fact I know the relationship would require alot of work on both sides, and I dont feel she would put in the work.

I feel so confused, and am going between thinking my ex left me 6 weeks ago and has given me nothing since, and then thinking I need to call her or mail her and ask her to come back....

You need to get over your ex before moving on to another if your ex does not come back to you. Even if you go back to your Ex, you probably would hurt the woman you were sleeping with recently. I say you be honest to both woman and see how time will decide your path.

Guilt is a huge waste of time and energy mate - take it from someone who has let guilt ruin everything before now. I know it's hard to let go of it, but you have to try. I agree that you need to be honest with the girl you are seeing - maybe if you talk to her she can help you out. As far as your ex is concerned however, you owe her nothing. Trust me, it's not worth clinging on to. It's very tough but find a way to forgive yourself and let it all go...

Archived