Am i a Spaz?

CaliDreaming89

ok so my bf was at the mall 2day with out me and he told me some girl came up 2 him because she thought he was attractive...The conversation went:

Her your really sexy how are you

Him fine but i got a girlfriend tho

Her Gf doesnt have 2 kno me haha

Him

Her your name im (Name)

Him Name)

Her 2 meet you

Him 2

(Shakes hands and walks away)

im glad that he told me wat happened but im pissed off at the fact that he kept tlking 2 her even after she made that comment about me not having to kno her, i feel angry and really disrespected because he should have kept walking after he said he had a girlfriend, not wait 4 her response 2 it....i feel he gave her way 2 much play....if it were the other way around and i was in his shoes i would have said:

Guy your really sexy how are you

Me: haha I got a bf srry (smiles and walks away)

Guy: (yells 2 my 'BACKSIDE')wat ur man got 2 do with me

Me walking away)

Do i have the right to be upset and feel disrespected? Would any of you have reacted the same as him? Did he give her 2 much play?

I don't think you have reason to be upset with him. From what you've written, the conversation could not have possibly gone on for more than 40 secs. And he did the most important thing: clearly declared he had a girlfriend.

In addition, he told you about it so he's clearly not feeling guilty about anything.

Maybe he was just being polite. Obviously I don't know your BFs sttitude to interaction with other people, but maybe he felt it was rude to just blankly walk away.

At the end of the day he said his name, and nothing else, they shook hands and that was that. He'll probably never see her again, and you'll have nothing to worry about.

Look at the positives, he didn't stay to instigate any conversation between them, he didn't encourage her to carry on being complementary to her, he simply ended the conversation and walked off. If I was in your shoes i'd have liked him to have said something after she said you don't have to know, something like 'well I won't need to because i'm with her and you're barking up the wrong tree' (but maybe something a bit more American than that

I wouldn't worry too much about it personally

I personally would be happy he said he had a girlfriend, and be safe in the knowledge that he wasn't rude enough to just turn his back and walk away in the middle of a conversation. Add that go the fact he was honest with you about what happaned, and I think you're overreacting.

Yea ur right im jus a really jealous girlfriend lol

A really jealous girl with amazing double standards, since you are thinking about getting in touch with a guy you have a crush on (the "mind-reader") --or are you planning on telling your boyfriend that?

A really jealous girl with amazing double standards, since you are thinking about getting in touch with a guy you have a crush on (the "mind-reader") --or are you planning on telling your boyfriend that?

]

ive only been dating my boyfriend for 2 days now and was thinking about breaking up with him over the girl in the mall situation, getting mad at him made me think of my past relationships thats why i brought up the "mind reader guy"....im not a cheater i would break up with my new bf before i would ever contact my old crush, but i see why u got a little confused ...

Don't be mad at him. Guys are different from girls. Girls will rarely be considered 'creepy' when she hits on a guy, so your boyfriend is trying to not be too rude even though he's clearly turning her down. I think he did what a decent boyfriend would do - clearly declared that he's taken.

For girls it's different because some guys ARE indeed, creepy.. so it's more natural for us to walk away.

Don't be upset about it

Don't be mad at him. Guys are different from girls. Girls will rarely be considered 'creepy' when she hits on a guy, so your boyfriend is trying to not be too rude even though he's clearly turning her down. I think he did what a decent boyfriend would do - clearly declared that he's taken.

For girls it's different because some guys ARE indeed, creepy.. so it's more natural for us to walk away.

Don't be upset about it

So tru, i didnt really look at it that way, i guess since she was very assertive, it may have took him off guard so he just stood there....i jus got off the fone with him an let him know that i wasnt mad anymore an we both laughed it off, were meeting up 2nite, thanx everyone1

Archived