I want to re-activate my facebook again

I want to re-activate my facebook again to catch up with some old friends. The reason why I deleted it was because of this chick I was dating and had our bad terms. I don't want to go back on facebook for her but I want to go back for other chicks/old friends. However, I don't want her to think I'm the sore loser and can't handle myself. Should I delete her or just keep her? I also have her brother & sister as my friends but I got into a fight with her brother a few days ago when I was at her house.

Thanks for the reply. What do you suggest? I was thinking of just deleting the brother because I got into an argument with him. Other than that I want my facebook back but the other side of me wants to keep it deactivated so I won't be going through her page and reading about her "new" date.

Sadly no, Blocking deletes them completely and blocks any views both ways.

They only thing you can do if you want to keep them as a friend is to hide them on your main post page. That will make it so YOU don't see anything they post.

Now If you dont want THEM so see your posts, but they'll still see your page, two things: after you type something before you post, click on the little lock and you can change the settings to block that person from seeing your posts. Two, you can also go into settings and customize those so that person can't see your other apps/posts as well.

That's as close as you're gonna get without deleting completely. But believe me the best way to heal and the hardest thing to do was to block completely, After I blocked I hit rock bottom but then I slowly realized I can live without looking at there page. But you deactivating, basically the same cause that was a major thing to do as well.

Good luck my friend.

Archived