Fleshlight (male sex toy) review -- from someone who has had real sex

Jpo

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was that "Guys and Dolls"? There was a chap who would take his "girlfriend" out in the car with him. He would leave her in the passenger seat whilst he did a spot of micro-lighting (or whatever it is called).

Yeah, that's the one. And there was a woman who'd told her kids "If mommy's playing with her dolls, don't come-a-knockin'"...

Kinda makes my family seem normal XD

• 9 months later...
When it comes to any toys though I'd always be wary of

getting too used to it.....

Same thing with fleshlights--I bet a guy could become dependent on them for masturbation.

Actually, one of the purposes of the fleshlight is to cure a condition known as "death grip". I've had this problem before as a chronic masturbator. I got really used to the sustained, powerful motions of my tight hand. When I finally had sex, it wasn't the same. A vagina is much looser, and even though you're more turned on, it can't deliver the same rush to a penis that's desensitized.

Combine that with serious performance anxiety (my first time was a really awkward situation), and you have a situation that is far more humiliating than a future gf stumbling upon your fleshlight.

Some people actually recommend a transition to the fleshlight, and a reduction in masturbating, in order to cure death grip. I've thought about buying one myself, but alas, I live in a house with 3 roommates (2 of them girls) and I don't think lugging that thing between my room and the bath/kitchen sink would go over very well if I got caught doing it. lol

I don't know how I feel about a guy owning and using a fleshlight. Kind of glad my boyfriend didn't do that before I met him though.

Why would that bother you? Should you be glad he's not practicing on a real vagina but with a fake?

It's like a girl who has a sex toy that looks like a real penis, It wouldn't bother me in fact id kind of expect it especially if she is a virgin.

I thought about buying one but the $70 dollars is best used somewere else than on a fake vagina though. You can make one of these at home pretty much for free. It's not a fake vagina nor designed to feel like one but it just might work for some people.

Why would that bother you? Should you be glad he's not practicing on a real vagina but with a fake?

It's like a girl who has a sex toy that looks like a real penis, It wouldn't bother me in fact id kind of expect it especially if she is a virgin.

I thought about buying one but the $70 dollars is best used somewere else than on a fake vagina though. You can make one of these at home pretty much for free. It's not a fake vagina nor designed to feel like one but it just might work for some people.

The dildos and vibrators that look realistic weird me out too.

WOW ROFLMAO!!!!! So glad I took a browse through other forums today. My gutter was thoroughly sloshed though and my mind will need time to recover. Dragunuv-1;I'm gonna use that line on page 6 and you get the credit. love that one.

While I have no comment to add to the value of this thread, I sooooo thank you all for the laughs.

• 3 months later...

Been a while since I posted for the first time in this thread. And since then honestly I am very very tempted to get one. The hand is always ok but getting boring. I would love hands-free but the many times I've the various things online, they don't work for me. I gather my shape is a little different plus my sensitivity seems rather high for the more typical household object suggestions and constructions.

Most important I now live out of home so no issues with nosy parents finding it. Still I feel very hesitant in pulling trigger and buying it. I have this feeling I have built it up to be some god-send for better masturbation but then get it and it's not, despite the "reviews" where it's like the real deal.

Anyone previously hesitant buyers care to share their experiences?

I got one a few years ago before the first time I had sex. It does feel pretty close to the real thing, especially with a condom. In some respects it's better since you can get them warmer and are ready to go any time. Cleaning them can be a real pain though. Using your hand is much faster and gets the job done. I only used mine a handful of times before they were thrown out.

However, after having been with a real woman the "experience" doesn't compare at all. It simulates one part of the experience well, that's it. The contrast would be like closing your eyes, plugging your nose and eating your favorite food. Sure you got the texture, but you're missing everything else.

• 8 years later...

I haven't tried a fleshlight before. I have read an article at hihistop about it. It didn't mention that a fleshlight is better than a real vigina. And you said the similar thing too. So I am wondering why people buy it? Is it a device for virgins to practice sex?

I haven't tried a fleshlight before. I have read an article at hihistop about it. It didn't mention that a fleshlight is better than a real vigina. And you said the similar thing too. So I am wondering why people buy it? Is it a device for virgins to practice sex?

This thread is 9 years old. Not sure the OP is still checking for responses.

• 1 month later...

Archived