Fleshlight (male sex toy) review -- from someone who has had real sex

ok ok... score more for the toy...

*cough*

but actually.. miracle of nature. The woman bit actually IS self-cleaning. I mean sure... we gotta shower and groom like anyone.. but the vag flushes itself clean remarkably well when healthy. +1 vagina

(do you really have "crazy all night sex" with fleshlight?)

Man, our poor, criticized vaginas. We need to regroup and retaliate!

Huzzah!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go figure that when us guys aim to not become old virgins we're told to not be insecure. This is exactly why we'd rather not listen to people touting there's nothing wrong with it.

There's nothing wrong with a 50-year old virgin. The key word was 'lecherous.' Those guys are usually virgins for good reason... because they're gross.

I wouldn't say that the fleshlight is used for "practicing" necessarily. It's just a means of stimulating the penis that's more, uh, immersive than using a hand.

For guys looking for ideas when it comes to toys, a butt plug would probably be a good choice. Prostate gland = male g spot.

Gotta hand it to you, JPO, for these daring (and sometimes self-incriminating) reconnaissance threads.

I would think a real vagina is a lot warmer. What about that?

Just curious.

On another note, I remember being terrified of kissing, before I ever did it. And even more terrified of every base after that. So I can picture being a male virgin and petrified. I'd be humping pillows, watermelons...and then if I found out about a fleshlight, I'd be like "Hallelujah!!" And even then, I'd still worry I wouldn't be able to find the hole properly when it came to the real thing.

See, I'm such a worrier, I even worry about stuff that I'll never have to live through.

ok here goes... I've always found the fleshlights slightly creepy while I think vibrators and dildos are normal. I cannot give a valid reason for this except that when I imagine guys using fleshlights, I think of 50-year-old lecherous virgin guys.

Ok, that is a double standard there. Like when I admit to watching General Hospital and get crap for it, a double standard.

I haven;t used a FL yet. Maybe one day.

Gotta hand it to you, JPO, for these daring (and sometimes self-incriminating) reconnaissance threads.

I would think a real vagina is a lot warmer. What about that?

Well, you are supposed to soak it in hot water for 5-10 minutes. It does a decent job retaining heat. Not as good as a vagina of course, it definitely is not as warm.

Wow... Of course you would be the first person to answer this.

I just wouldn't tell anyone. Sure it is creepy, but no one needs to know.

Seriously though, how is it any different than women using dildos or vibrators? It isn't.

I don't think it is any different. And like you said, its not like you are going to blab about the usage to women you date. It does seem different than a woman using a vibrator, but I chalk that up to some of the double standards we have regarding male and female sex. It's not that anyone probably is TRYING to be prejudice, just society makes us conjure up different images and contexts.

Well, you are supposed to soak it in hot water for 5-10 minutes. It does a decent job retaining heat. Not as good as a vagina of course, it definitely is not as warm.

OMG are you serious? Had no idea you actual soak it to also make it warm. Hmm, it might even be superior to a female vibrator then. LMAO

You're a hoot. Very honest thread dude.

Ok, that is a double standard there. Like when I admit to watching General Hospital and get crap for it, a double standard.

I haven;t used a FL yet. Maybe one day.

i agree with the double standard bit. Why can girls get all these crazy sex toys, yet a guy cant? We want pleasure to besides our damn hands, ladies should know this! * * * * practice , its pleasure.

I dont have one, or never used one, but ive been curious and wouldnt object for an alternative to the hand. Why should women have all the fun?! its not creepy. Some of the sex toys for women look creepy, like crazy alien objects!

I need one for my work traveling. Hate to have that be searched at security though.

JACK (V.O.) How I came to live with Tyler is:

airlines have this policy about

vibrating luggage.

SECURITY TFM

(to Jack)

Throwers don't worry about ticking.

Modern bombs don't tick.

JACK

Excuse me? "Throwers?"

SECURITY TFM

Baggage handlers. But when a

suitcase vibrates, the throwers have

to call the police.

JACK

My suitcase was vibrating?

SECURITY TFM

Nine time out of ten, it's an

electric razor. But, every once in

a while ...

(whispers)

...it's a dildo. It's airline policy

not to imply ownership in the event

of a dildo. We use the indefinite

aricle: "A dildo." Never "Your

dildo."

Ten points for the first person who can I.D. this movie!

JACK (V.O.) How I came to live with Tyler is:

airlines have this policy about

vibrating luggage.

SECURITY TFM

(to Jack)

Throwers don't worry about ticking.

Modern bombs don't tick.

JACK

Excuse me? "Throwers?"

SECURITY TFM

Baggage handlers. But when a

suitcase vibrates, the throwers have

to call the police.

JACK

My suitcase was vibrating?

SECURITY TFM

Nine time out of ten, it's an

electric razor. But, every once in

a while ...

(whispers)

...it's a dildo. It's airline policy

not to imply ownership in the event

of a dildo. We use the indefinite

aricle: "A dildo." Never "Your

dildo."

Ten points for the first person who can I.D. this movie!

I know right away. She's out of your league.

ooh beep - wrong! I's a movie that's far more sinister than that one. Granted there are some laughs but....this is a dark film, revealing of the hidden nature of man.

What?! Damnit! I know I have seen it, I recognize that line.

There's nothing wrong with a 50-year old virgin. The key word was 'lecherous.' Those guys are usually virgins for good reason... because they're gross.

not practically true. if you're 50, even 40 or 30 yr old virgin, you don't need to mention those adjectives, people will automatically think those anyway

not practically true. if you're 50, even 40 or 30 yr old virgin, you don't need to mention those adjectives, people will automatically think those anyway

I agree. People here can say whatever they want, but realistically most people will assume exactly that. Sadly.

I am really glad that dr_styles represented my thoughts so well by the end of thus thread. I was getting sick to my stomach reading some of the posts by the women in this thread. Women that have excellent heads on their shoulders , and who I have tremendous respect for. (And still do btw)

What it shows me is even the most respective, understanding and smart women in this world are not immune to general incorrect sterotypical society views. Which is extremely sad, and sickening in a way. But it doesn't mean we can't learn something from this.

If you have something taboo, whether physcial (fleshlight/masterbastion device) or mental (Virgin at 20, 30, ect./ Never had a bf/gf before) you need to burry it very deep and tell no one to get anywhere in the future. It's not that hard of a task, just very sad one has to resort to such a level.

Think of it like this: The first rule of owning a fleshlight, you don't talk about owning a fleshlight. Lmao

Think of it like this: The first rule of owning a fleshlight, you don't talk about owning a fleshlight. Lmao

Lol! I guess I'm getting my balls cut off then.

Honestly though, I'm pretty open about my sex life in general, I don't really care if people know. That knowledge has not kept girls for sleeping with me lol.