need opinons

too make a long story short, me an my ex are trying to work things out. we have been broke up since december and since then she dated a guy and broke up. she tells me thats she wants to work things out but she wants to take things day by day. she said she wants to act like we are dating but shes not ready for the title. i know this is wrong but ive been trying to figure out whats holding her back i remember her email password so i looked at her account and found a message she had sent to her ex bfs mom saying she still had feelings for him. and she was going to wait for him. she tells me she doesnt want to be with him. should i bring this up to her? or just leave it alone?

Well she's only going to be more upset if she found out about you snooping around. I wouldn't bother doing that again as it will only confuse you.

If she really does like him which I wouldn't be surprised as the breakup sounds recent, she's stringing you along as a backup. It's not fair to you or the ex for obvious reasons. She needs to make up her mind rather than trying to 'act like we are dating' but not have the title.

too make a long story short, me an my ex are trying to work things out. we have been broke up since december and since then she dated a guy and broke up. she tells me thats she wants to work things out but she wants to take things day by day. she said she wants to act like we are dating but shes not ready for the title. i know this is wrong but ive been trying to figure out whats holding her back i remember her email password so i looked at her account and found a message she had sent to her ex bfs mom saying she still had feelings for him. and she was going to wait for him. she tells me she doesnt want to be with him. should i bring this up to her? or just leave it alone?

I would just leave all together. There's certainly nothing wrong with her wanting to take things slow... but think about what is written in the e-mail you found! She said she still has feelings for him & is going to wait for him. This indicates that she did not have a change of heart and realize she loved you... he clearly left her and she is using you for companionship while hoping he comes back to her. This also explains why she's been so distant...

I wouldn't bother discussing the e-mail, I would just tell her it's over. Then you can find someone who, when she's with you, is actually thinking of you.

You better bring that up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This means if yall get serious she could jus leave u at anytime when her EX is ready 2 be with her again! ur totally the rebound! Girls like her should be smacked, she's totally stringing u along 4 emotional support while her an her ex are going thru some things, she's gonna leave you in the dust come soon....

i hate her

Archived