To Girls! I need some honest advice

snoop

I think you need to tell them you were just engaged a few months ago and don't want to get into anything serious until you've sorted out your feelings, so want to keep it light.

Then tell them what that means, as in, you'd like someone to go out with maybe once or twice a week, but you don't want to be the kind of boyfriend where you text and call each other all the time, that you're looking to be a fun date and not a steady boyfriend.

So tell them what you're looking for, and if after you start seeing them they start really trying to turn it into more, just very kindly say, that's more than i want right now... don't get mad or freaked out, just restate what your dating goals are, and if she can't handle that, then unfortunately you have let her go.

But it helps if they know up front what to expect from you, only a date or two a week, and no real boyfriend/girlfriend kind of responsbility/level of contact.

btw, i know MANY women who wouldn't text you every 5 minutes and call you constantly. You should look for women who have their own lives and interests and don't look for a man to fill the void. So try to go for the indepedent types who have more going on and who aren't in a rush to get serious themselves, because they want the RIGHT man and will go slow to find that out, not just grabbing any man they latch onto.

Archived