Is he interested?

sunshines2

Ok so I met this guy online. We had our first date and it went really well ended with a hug and he asked me when i was free again. He then invited me over his house for our second date and we just talkedThe date ended with a kiss. We text alot during the day but rarely talk on the phone. We have been talking for almost a month now via text and a couple phone conversations. We did have a third date in which we hooked up. I think we have good chemistry, and we have a lot in common. Im confused though, the first 2 dates he asked me out and the third date I asked him when he was free. Now the fourth date is coming and it was me asking again. We still text during the day, but it seems as if it's not as much as it usually was. He has a busy week this week but still is making time to see me when I asked if he was free. I also invited him to an event that is not for another month to which he said yes. Am i just reading too much or is he really into me?

Definitely sounds promising. Sometimes the asking out becomes more even after a few dates... The fact is that he is still agreeing to see you, so that is good sign. I would try not to worry about it. Are you also seeing / communicating with others?

Ammy

Definitely sounds promising. Sometimes the asking out becomes more even after a few dates... The fact is that he is still agreeing to see you, so that is good sign. I would try not to worry about it. Are you also seeing / communicating with others?

Ammy

Right now im not seeing anyone else. I have been single for about 15 months... went on a few dates but never felt a connection with the others. This guy and I have alot of the same values and outlooks on life.

Right now im not seeing anyone else. I have been single for about 15 months... went on a few dates but never felt a connection with the others. This guy and I have alot of the same values and outlooks on life.

It sounds great and I hope it works out for you!

Archived